Metroid Fusion!

drktrpr1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
This isn't a thread by a noob asking for XBL points and Goldcards. I was just wondering if anyone could suggest a legit site (besides ebay) that still sells used GBA games, cause I'm really trying hard to find a copy of Metroid Fusion, or if a CAG here is willing to trade/sell, I would love for a PM to be sent.

Cheers!

[quote name='SilentStryk09']prolly the best GBA game i ever played. That or LTTP[/QUOTE]

Zero Mission is better.

Also, aLttP is a SNES game, not a GBA game. It is just a port. Personally, I feel like ports can't qualify as a best game on a system it wasn't originally for. I loved the Minish Cap though.

Agree/bump, I had a copy back in the day but lent it to my friend and, well, you know the rest. Just finished a Zero Mission replay and had a craving for more 2-D Metroid deliciousness.

Another fellow Metroid lover on CAG! If you're in Southern California I would check out Frank 'n Sons collectible show there are several vendors who carry it. I just checked and metroid games can be purchased on Half and Amazon but I think that they're charging way too much for a game from 2002. Hopefully you can get it from a fellow CAG'er for around $5 to $10 complete. Good luck.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Zero Mission is better.

Also, aLttP is a SNES game, not a GBA game. It is just a port. Personally, I feel like ports can't qualify as a best game on a system it wasn't originally for. I loved the Minish Cap though.[/QUOTE]

Kinda ironic that you would say that, since Zero Mission is a port of the original Metroid with better graphics.

I would say that Golden Sun, Advance Wars, or Superstar Saga is the best GBA game.

bread's done
Back