Gamefly PS3/360 Store

Gspoon

CAGiversary!
their are some good deals on alot of games @ Gamefly. I am not going to list all of them just link.
Also keep in mind if you are a member you get free shipping and from 5-10% off.

PS3 Store 62 Titles
360 Store 86 Titles
Wii Store 287 Titles

Update Sept-11.
SF4 is now 21.99 PS3
member 10% off $19.79

You have to sign up to become a member @8.99 the 1st month then 15.99(1 game at a time plan)
Every 3 consecutive months that you rent from GameFly

Level 1: 5 GameFly Dollars
Level 2: 5 GameFly Dollars and 5% off pre-played game purchases
Level 3: 5 GameFly Dollars and 10% off pre-played game purchases

I dont think their is a easy way of ordering multiple copys other than making multiple orders and/or accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 :360: is actually a pretty good deal for $15, don't think I've seen it that low any where else.

[quote name='freshzen']NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 :360: is actually a pretty good deal for $15, don't think I've seen it that low any where else.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Now we just need a free shipping event and I'll bite.

[quote name='Gspoon']their are some good deals on alot of games @ Gamefly. I am not going to list all of them just link. Also keep in mind if you are a member you get free shipping and from 5-10% off.

PS3 Store 360 Store
Example

SF IV $24.49
-10% $22.49[/QUOTE]

How do I get the 10% off?

[quote name='oasisboy']How do I get the 10% off?[/QUOTE]

If you've been a gamefly member for I believe 6 months then it is automatic.

[quote name='freshzen']NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 :360: is actually a pretty good deal for $15, don't think I've seen it that low any where else.[/QUOTE]

Don't bother with that games. It's cool for about the first 3 games. After that, all of your skills will be maxed and you will be an expert at the game. There is at least 60 more games after that and it is so incredibly boring. Nobody plays multiplayer, loading screens are long as hell, graphics are complete garbage, dialogue is completely fake (bad acting) and repetitive, and there is no difference between playing on amatuer and pro. Its just a horrible game, please don't spend your money on it unless you are a collector/flipper.

I think I'll pick up SFIV and get the pennied guide somewhere

I found SFIV one of the worst games that ive ever played. And I used to live off the old ones.

But I had the PC version (on a monster computer) and even then it wasnt impressive at all or fun. The combat felt very awkward/slow.

[quote name='dcm1602']I found SFIV one of the worst games that ive ever played. And I used to live off the old ones.

But I had the PC version (on a monster computer) and even then it wasnt impressive at all or fun. The combat felt very awkward/slow.[/QUOTE]
:bomb:

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Agreed. Now we just need a free shipping event and I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

Always free shipping for gamefly members :)

I'm tempted to look for deals to flip to Amazon, but I don't see a way to get multiple copies if I find something.

Plus, it treats every account as if I'm signing up for the service, which I have no intention of doing.

Is there a way to order multiple copies of a game without creating multiple orders?

Ray

I think any time you want to buy more than one game, regardless of if it's multiple of the same game or not, you have to make multiple orders.

RE5 for XBX or PS3 at $25 is very decent as well. (missed flipdice's comment somehow sorry for the technically double post).

[quote name='persianhero']how do u get 10% off?[/QUOTE]

It's part of the GF rewards program for members. After 3 months, you get a $5 coupon code (and you continue to get them every 3 months). After 6 months, you get 5% off all used purchases. Then, after 12 moths, you get 10% off all used purchases.

bread's done
Back