Thumbmonkey.com's First CAG Giveway - Win a Modded Controller!

thumbmonkey

CAGiversary!
CONTEST HAS ENDED! WINNER POSTED AND CONTACTED.

Thanks to all CAGs who entered!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to the official thread for Thumbmonkey.com's first ever CAG contest. We're giving away a rapid-fire modified Xbox 360 wireless controller (more info below) to 1 randomly selected Cheap Ass Gamer! No purchase necessary.

To enter your name, go to www.thumbmonkey.com and sign up for our newsletter. (Valid e-mail address required!) You'll find the link at the top right of the page. Don't forget to fill out your CAG user name. We will contact you through the forums if you're the winner!

Just in case you're feeling lazy, here's the direct link to our newsletter sign up:
http://www.thumbmonkey.com/t-saveabunch.aspx

We're accepting entries until Sunday (8/23/09), and the winner will be announced on Monday (8/24).

If you're curious to learn more about us, check out our Staff Blog at www.thumbmonkeygames.com/blog

Please remember that Thumbmonkey does not promote the use of modified accessories when playing on Xbox Live, but what you choose to do in the privacy of your own home is your business. Just sayin'.

Thanks for your entry!

PRIZE INFO

Rapid-fire modified Xbox 360 controller (Color: Classic/White)

This controller is designed to operate at 3 different speeds, optimizing the performance for each game. There are no additional buttons on this controller. Once put into rapid fire mode, just push the right trigger! The sync button is used to switch between modes.

Modes:
- No push: Normal mode (no rapid fire) – LED not lit
- 1 push: Slowest speed – LED will blink once & remain on.
- 2 pushes: Middle speed (for Halo 3) – LED will blink twice & remain on.
- 3 pushes: Fastest speed (for Call of Duty 4, and others) – LED will blink 3 times & remain on.

Other details:
- Use of proprietary, pre-programmed micro-chip modification design minimizes battery drain.
- Rumble still active (feature is sometimes de-activated with certain mods).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I entered..I would love to win this controller it would help me out alot in blazblue's score attack mode cuz I suck at fighting games and that dumb mode is too hard :/.

Thanks. I signed up. This could help me with Banjo-Tooie and some other games :p

"No more than two emails a month." Great! Just the right amount. I hate signing up for everything and waking up every day to 10 new emails. I never read any of them because there's just too many. I don't mind reading something that doesn't spam me though.

Oh, it's a rapid-fire mod. I was hoping the mod was either a more accurate control pad or a custom paint job.

Bookmarked staff blog; will check it out later.

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far! Contest is still running until Sunday (8/23), so if you haven't put your name in yet, get on that! ;)

As one CAG has already mentioned, we never send out more than 2 e-mails per month to our newsletter subscribers, so we won't be bashing you over the head with messages.

Thanks again!

[quote name='LoveLost']I signed up also. I hope i win it. I bought from you on Ebay once. Good service.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, LoveLost. Got super sidetracked by the fuck.

What I meant to say was, thanks!

Thanks, I entered.

Very nice site... but man you need to work on the inventory, the PSP section for example consists of only movies on UMD.

[quote name='thumbmonkey']Sorry, LoveLost. Got super sidetracked by the fuck.

What I meant to say was, thanks![/QUOTE]

I believe its a fucking swear filter, as I recall.

*previews*

Yep....replaces F-bombs.

[quote name='the4thnobleman']I believe its a fucking swear filter, as I recall.

*previews*

Yep....replaces F-bombs.[/QUOTE]

Did Cheapy come up with this? I fucking love it! =P

Regarding our inventory: It fluctuates quite a bit! Sometimes we have more titles than we know what to do with! If you like our site, it's all the more reason to sign up for the newsletter. We'll keep you up-to-date on when we have more inventory available (but never more than 2 newsletter e-mails p/month, just to keep it simple!).

Another big thanks to all those who've been entering. Still rollin' through this Sunday, so get your names in now!

Okay, d00dz and d00d3tt3z...

Contest ends on Sunday, so this will be our last reminder to get your name in!

CAG username is a must, so don't forget to add that when you sign up! Winner will be notified via CAG on Monday, and we'll update in this post, too.

Have a happy fucking weekend!

:lol: Just can't get enough of the Shaqfu.

Thanks everyone!

The contest has officially ended! :bouncy:

All those who entered through Midnight last night were qualified to win.

The winner is...........

CD6405

We'll send the winner a PM with more details.

Thanks to everyone who entered!!!!!!!!

[quote name='thumbmonkey']The contest has officially ended! :bouncy:

All those who entered through Midnight last night were qualified to win.

The winner is...........

CD6405

We'll send the winner a PM with more details.

Thanks to everyone who entered!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks for the contest and the prize guys! I received your PM and replied through email. Thanks again for this awesome contest, and keep up on the good work on the site!

[quote name='CD6405']Awesome! Thanks for the contest and the prize guys! I received your PM and replied through email. Thanks again for this awesome contest, and keep up on the good work on the site![/QUOTE]

Congrats man, would have loved to win it, but it's all fair. Enjoy it!

damn so chances of winning were even less since I forgot to consider people not posting in this thread.

CD6405, just wondering what day you signed up and when?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn so chances of winning were even less since I forgot to consider people not posting in this thread.

CD6405, just wondering what day you signed up and when?[/QUOTE]

I signed up for the newsletter on the 18th at around 1 pm est.

Just received the controller about 15 minutes ago via UPS. Great controller, packaged great, extremely fast shipping! Thanks for the controller and the contest guys, hope your site keeps expanding!

bread's done
Back