$5 off Code for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days at Amazon + $10 GC w/purchase

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#391 SSJMies

SSJMies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

Yeah, mine was attached to my account as well, but no email. I think this is the second time I haven't gotten the email for a GC on Amazon, but each time it was attached to my account after the supposed 2 days.

#392 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

So the $10 GC expires at October 31st? Can't I preorder a game next year and cancel it after October 31st and still have the gaming credit? I want to save the gaming credits for Black Friday.

#393 Haako

Haako

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:46 PM

Same here - The Credit was in my account but no email from amazon.

#394 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:59 PM

So the $10 GC expires at October 31st? Can't I preorder a game next year and cancel it after October 31st and still have the gaming credit? I want to save the gaming credits for Black Friday.

I wouldn't hold my breath

#395 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

Same here, never go an email but now the promo gets added at the end of check out, so it's there for me. Nice. Stacks with other coupons btw (like the ODST one)

Same here, I was in the process of buying a game with my ECA discount and I noticed the discount was $13.75 and i realized this was the Kingdom Hearts discount plus the ECA added together.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#396 speedrunner17

speedrunner17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

Thanks for the info. Mines probably in my account as well. I just don't know what to get. I tried the Brutal Legend demo yesterday and it was pretty good. I just don't think I'll be playing it when it comes out. I wanna get a game that gives another $10 credit to keep the cycle going.

#397 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:58 PM

so i'm not sure but i think i might have lucked out with extra credit :D

wedns. afternoon i emailed them for not getting the $10 credit yet. yesterday i got a reply from the rep saying they had added $10 to my credit, and he clearly said it was not $10 video game credit (saying that i can use it on anything). after seeing a bunch of people had the codes in their accounts (with no emails), i put a game in my cart to check...and i have TWO -$10 promotions applied. they can't be from another game (i had -$10 from ODST but that's already applied to another order), so i think my final cost for KH was -$5.

man i love amazon, they give me money to take their games!

#398 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:53 PM

I just pre-ordered Uncharted 2 and had a $10 credit applied after they already said they would issue me a $10 refund. I know I didn't have any unused credit on my account since I just used all my credit to buy a PS3 last week.

I feel bad, but I don't think there is anything I can do.

Then Uncharted 2 gave me a $5 credit too, not $10, but $5 is still nice.

#399 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:05 AM

So anyone that ordered with free saver shipping, has your order actually shipped yet? Because Amazon says it was shipped but when I track it on their site or on Fedex.com it just says shipping info received on the 28th, and it hasn't been updated since.

#400 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:18 AM

So anyone that ordered with free saver shipping, has your order actually shipped yet? Because Amazon says it was shipped but when I track it on their site or on Fedex.com it just says shipping info received on the 28th, and it hasn't been updated since.

Received my copy today. It's the first time I've ever received a shipment from Amazon in a bubble mailer and not a box.

Also, I got a slipcover.

#401 Rave Child

Rave Child

Castanets!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:19 AM

Yep, I got it yesterday. And it came with the slipcover. And I got the $10 credit. :D
My Guide Trade List

Follow me on Twitter!

I am looking for the following items and will pay good money for them:
Suikoden II jewel case and manual:hot::hot::hot::hot:

Posted Image

#402 hordak

hordak

Rockin' CAGer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

Mine shipped a few days ago, but still hasn't arrived. Waiting patiently...

#403 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

Anybody still not receive the $10 credit? Or maybe I did get it but didn't get the email (I don't know how to check)?

Anybody who got the $10 GC, is it an email code or do they automatically add it to your account?

EDIT* Nevermind, I think it's in my account. I just tried to buy something and it was showing me with $16 credit ($6 is probably from a prevoius ECA code).

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#404 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:19 PM

I don't think I got an email but it showed up when I went to checkout a game.

#405 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:38 AM

Does anyone still have a copy of the terms and conditions for the $10 game credit? Specifically, when does the credit expire?

Thanks in advance.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#406 jchoi

jchoi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:52 AM

The e-mail Amazon sent me said it's good through 10/31, so until the end of the month.