FS: Gamecube console/games

FuZi0nZ

Banned
I accept PayPal. Please do not PM me asking me how much something costs, just make an offer! I have never completed a trade on CAG, but I have done many transactions on eBay.

http://myworld.ebay.com/juicylovr

You may message me for conformation.

If you send me a PM, please bump the thread. Bumps will be returned!

icongamecube.gif
Gamecube console (with all wires needed to play)

Burnout
Cel Damage
Crazy Taxi (Player's Choice)
Fifa Soccer 2002
Killer 7
Madden 2003
Madden 2005
Madden 2006
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (Player's Choice)
MVP Baseball 2005
NBA 2K3
NBA Live 2004
NBA Live 2005
NHL Hitz 20-02
NHL 06
Soul Calibur II
Wrestlemania X8

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing in particular. Just looking for any games for the 360/PS3. If you are interested, tell me what you have to trade! :D

I thought I answered the PM? But I have sent it out, and should be arriving either Monday or Tuesday. PM me if you need to any other questions answered.

[quote name='Ace!']no response to PMs still.[/QUOTE]

Stated that his item was sent over 8 business days from today...mail didnt run...so it should be here tomorrow?

Since you wont answer the PMs, thought maybe you would answer this.

Your PM box is full...So I will answer your question here.

How can you say that I "scammed you", when I never received an item in return. I sent out my headset via Parcel, but you said you never received it. I haven't gotten any news from the post office and I feel that either you have my headset or it is somewhere within the post office services.

This message is about 2 weeks since my last attempt to contact you...I dont have a headset...so you havent fulfilled your part of the trade...never said you scammed me...just said you werent to be trusted, as you do not send out what you say you do and never respond to messages.

bread's done
Back