Photo
- - - - -

Monster Hunter 1 & 2, Bomberman Land, Apollo Justice On Sale at GameQuestDirect.com

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 appleyum

appleyum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:01 AM

bummer no free shipping :(

#32 phear3d

phear3d

NorAm = Fraud

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:21 AM

Can someone please post when they receive any of these games? I would like to confirm they're actual US releases. I am hesitant to order from Game Quest after getting the Canadian Resistance PSP game.

wow really they did that? those bastards.

i know that all games released in canada should also come in french language. i dont know when it was announced but i know that nintendo have started to include french on all their case arts.

#33 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:31 AM

i know that all games released in canada should also come in french language. i dont know when it was announced but i know that nintendo have started to include french on all their case arts.

The even bigger problem was the UPC is different for the Canadian version, so if you tried to trade it in anywhere that actually checks (like Gamestop and most chain stores, as well as Amazon), you couldn't do it. PSP games are still typically released in separate US and Canadian versions with different lingual cover art and different UPCs. Yet another reason I would never deal with Gamequest again.

#34 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:43 AM

Woo! $15 Apollo Justice!

This is a very tempting deal...

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
ifqh2N3.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#35 hulk409

hulk409

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

Thanks Cheapy. Ordered Apollo Justice.

#36 playing_poker

playing_poker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:57 AM

got AJ. shipped already too thanks cheapy

#37 rainking187

rainking187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:26 AM

I'm always a little wary of ordering from GQD because of this. I got the canadian versions of Drakengard and Silent Hill 4 from them, and the australian version of Tokobot PSP. They all play on my systems fine, but that's not the point.

#38 newlu

newlu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:06 PM

Just got an email saying AJ is backordered yet it's still available on their website.
Will not order anything from them again.

#39 Vector

Vector

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:27 PM

Just received my Apollo Justice today and it was luckily the US version, not the Canadian version like some others have received for other games. The only gripe I had was that the game appeared to be resealed because the plastic sealing my copy was different from what I usually see when I pick up a new game elsewhere. For $15.00 though I can't complain too much.

#40 Blade70

Blade70

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:32 PM

I might buy Monster Hunter Freedom for collection reasons.

#41 MiNuN

MiNuN

De CoMpUtEr

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

New or used?

Spoiler

Posted Image

#42 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

Just received my Apollo Justice today and it was luckily the US version, not the Canadian version like some others have received for other games. The only gripe I had was that the game appeared to be resealed because the plastic sealing my copy was different from what I usually see when I pick up a new game elsewhere. For $15.00 though I can't complain too much.

Sometimes, DS games have line-seals, which look illegitimate.

#43 DoctorArch

DoctorArch

Curmudgeon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:56 AM

For some reason I can't figure out where to add the coupon...

Any help would be appreciated, because, apparently, I am lame.
Thank you CAG, for making grad school more enjoyable (and cheap).

#44 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 22 August 2009 - 02:31 AM

For some reason I can't figure out where to add the coupon...

Any help would be appreciated, because, apparently, I am lame.

At the VERY BOTTOM of the first page of your checkout cart. Took me several tries to find it, too.

#45 spincut

spincut

Marketing/VG Production

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

wow, havent hit up the site in a little bit, so i'm glad to see the last two CAG code posts for Gamequest still work even though I guess maybe they werent supposed to?

But yeah it sucks that I have to order them seperately, I mean what is the point of that? It would be nice to combine so it equals out to being over 25 so I can get the free shipping (now I have to see if there's anything else at normal price I may want to buy anyway for each order.....although I guess that's kind of part of the point of this :) ).

#46 spincut

spincut

Marketing/VG Production

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:20 PM

I dont think it was resealed, Gamequest does not make it a habit of doing that (unlike, gamestop, ahem). What you may be noticing is just a different sealing method, which honestly some games do have, I noticed this once (might have even been for when I bought the first Phoenix Wright game) and I had the same thought, but i'm pretty sure it wasnt resealed.

oh, also, I beleive Apollo is in stock again :) , I might order it this time.

The chains of olympus code from the last post still works too, but I dunno if I want greatest hits (although at this point I guess I dont have much choice).

#47 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

Thanks for people bumping this back up again. Forgot about it, and glad to see the coupon was still working. Picked up Apollo Justice.

#48 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:16 PM

Thanks for people bumping this back up again. Forgot about it, and glad to see the coupon was still working. Picked up Apollo Justice.

Thanks as well. Also picked up Apollo Justice. Was on the fence but then Amazon raised the price back up again, so I got it here for $14.98 shipped.

#49 .em.

.em.

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:37 PM

Awesome! I was just thinking about getting Apollo Justice off Amazon, but this is a much better deal. Thanks! :)