CAGcast #170: Wombat is Trash: The Trilogy Concludes

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:38 AM

Not only does Shipwreck join us this week, Stephen Toulouse, Head of Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement, talks Xbox Live naughtiness too. We talk PS3 Slim and other Gamescon news, and of course we've got game shopping and industry news, new releases, your CAGbag questions and so much more!

Download - 101 minutes, 40MB
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Show Linkage/Notes (click the button below to expand):

Bonus Photo:
Posted Image

Edited by CheapyD, 19 August 2009 - 12:40 PM.

#2 JohnnyDrama

JohnnyDrama

VICTORY!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:55 AM

nice, downloading now

#3 War Art

War Art

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:57 AM

Sweet :D

#4 Schmackledorf

Schmackledorf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:07 AM

Oh man, this could be good. (Stephan Toulouse + Spaceshot + The possibility of the Howard Stern contest being discussed) sounds like an awesome combo.

#5 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:20 AM

Wombat is AWESOMe !!!!!
Posted Image

#6 tcolberg

tcolberg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:32 AM

Thanks for getting the show processed quickly, Cheapy. Now I can listen to it for a bit before bed.

I hope you told Toulouse that the reason you like the 360 so much is because you can stick your wang in it.

Edited by tcolberg, 19 August 2009 - 07:34 AM.
Dirty joke/reference.

#7 weevles

weevles

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:38 AM

Trash Trilogy, I love it! Shipwreck and Microsoft Head of Live Policy! Listening now...

#8 jello00

jello00

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:43 AM

Looks like Microsoft needs to do some damage control. Excited to listen to the show!

#9 Loonknight

Loonknight

Dirk The Daring

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:39 AM

Intriguing title. I can't wait to listen.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your bananas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

#10 attractivetb

attractivetb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:03 AM

Wow...congrats on the Stern auction. I can't wait until August 31. I have often thought of bidding on a Stern auction, but I can't afford it. (If I were dying, I would absolutely do it, but since I gotta make mortgage payments...no way.)

Anyway, Congrats! This is such exciting news!!!

#11 NutForest

NutForest

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:06 AM

Lovely! Downloading now.
:cold: <3 The CAGcast and The instance <3 :hot:

Posted Image

#12 DaMonStEr

DaMonStEr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:13 AM

New Cagcast, nice.

#13 Bourgeoisie

Bourgeoisie

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:14 AM

Cock and Balls.

Good episode, glad to see Shipwrek on the show. Does the new PS3 have less USB ports than the others?

#14 USB Cable

USB Cable

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:36 AM

That was a fucking great show! I can't wait to get me a copy of that fucking game Shadow Complex, I'm going to have to scorer the internet for giveaways because the asshole cook suckers from Chase put so much fees on my account that it's basically my whole check.... I should go up there, grab my cock & balls and tell them to put it in their mouths and mada fucking gaggle! I don't think they would though. :-s

I rarely curse this was painful, God is totally gonna use his lighting Laser on me :-({|= Great show as always dudes, you three did a good job of not talking over each other unlike some other podcast out there. O_o
Spoiler

#15 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:45 AM

Wow 10k for an hour watching some old dude record a tiny section of his radio show?....that's fucken worth it

Edited by SuxoR, 20 August 2009 - 01:27 AM.

1xz7eo.gif

#16 USB Cable

USB Cable

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:19 AM

About that interveiw with Stephan.... He said on Major's show before that they have better technology in place in regards to reports on live and how they can look into things on a "evidence based system." So don't be surprised if everything you do on camera or say over the mic or send in a message is recorded. If someone is killed and Cops need things from the live team as evidence, I wouldn't be surprised if they can dish out entire conversations both in game and sent in a message. It's new so they do need to cover themselves. I don't care if they are though, I just know not to talk about about my evil plans to take over the world or about stealing a pen on the last day at my old job online...... :-$

Btw Fuck, cunt, shit :)
Spoiler

#17 ThisIsDan

ThisIsDan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:20 AM

That was one of the best fucking threesome podcasts yet, keep up the good work.
p.s Wombat rules

Long time lurker

#18 Viper139

Viper139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:15 AM

District 9 is gona be amazing wombats balls crazy, them xbl guys need to be bitch slaped. :D
Posted Image Check out my blogs :D

#19 ianoid

ianoid

5me77i.us!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

Every day with a new CAGcast for me to listen to on my prolonged commute is a good day. Taintastic!

#20 padlok

padlok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:34 PM

I was dreading going to work but now that I know I will have another great CAGcast to listen to all is good...ok work will still suck but the CAGcast will be entertaining.

#21 padlok

padlok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:36 PM

About that interveiw with Stephan.... He said on Major's show before that they have better technology in place in regards to reports on live and how they can look into things on a "evidence based system." So don't be surprised if everything you do on camera or say over the mic or send in a message is recorded. If someone is killed and Cops need things from the live team as evidence, I wouldn't be surprised if they can dish out entire conversations both in game and sent in a message. It's new so they do need to cover themselves. I don't care if they are though, I just know not to talk about about my evil plans to take over the world or about stealing a pen on the last day at my old job online...... :-$

Btw Fuck, cunt, shit :)

I wouldn't be surprised if this is possible now.
Thankfully no one can track me on my iPhone....

#22 hoofrog

hoofrog

Game Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

I fucking hate work, but I love the CAGcast... combine the two and I can actually make it through the motherfuckin day. Thanks guys for making my day.

#23 cdietschrun

cdietschrun

Over the Hills, Far Away

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:49 PM

This mother fucking pod cast is so dick balls fly that my day goes by so fast when it comes out and I love it. I can't wait to get Shadow fucking Complex!
"Where there are cardboard boxes, there will always be Solid Snake." - MGS Database

#24 MannishBoy

MannishBoy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

Removing component or HDMI cables from consoles really doesn't bother me personally. Go to www.monoprice.com and you can get a 6' component cable for $4.50, or a 6' HDMI cable for $3.50.

But it does hurt the "average" consumer who will pay the $50 or so Best Buy want's to overcharge for them.

I'm wondering if this is less about the console manufacturers cutting costs and not more about throwing retailers a bone for add on sales/profits. I bet if you buy a $299 Xbox or PS3 at Best Buy that Best Buy actually makes more money off the overpriced cable they sell you than the console itself.

#25 lombarvm

lombarvm

Chief Boot Knocka

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

Shipwreck you have to get Chad Esteban Ochcocinco to help write that review! It would also be interesting to see how many times he says "Child Please" during the game.

(Child Please!= Fuck U)
Posted Image

#26 wiiheat

wiiheat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:19 PM

Please be aware of proper etiquette while conversing over XBOX LIVE:

Improper usage:
OMG!!! YOU ARE SO FUCKIN' G@Y!!!!! Fuck YOUR STUPID DRAGON PUNCH!!!!

Proper usage:
You must be very talented to shoryuken while having your boyfriend's balls in your eyes.

Politeness matters.

#27 rick1000

rick1000

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

what the Fuck , why bring ginger on the show if your only going to let him talk for about 5 min before you chain him up again to write reveiws you greedy bastards let min speak

#28 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:40 PM

hah, I just got back from vacation last week in Sandusky, OH. We went to Cedar Point on Wednesday and the lines sucked ass!

The water park is pretty small too.

#29 Conboy

Conboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

Great podcast good to hear that asshole Shipwreck on with you guys. Appreciate the Stepto interview. F-U!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 KaneRobot

KaneRobot

The Profit$ of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:52 PM

I feel bad for Stephen, dude is fighting an unwinnable battle. I'm sure he's paid pretty handsomely to do so though, so I don't feel TOO bad.

Fuck.

Edited by KaneRobot, 23 August 2009 - 09:25 PM.

Posted Image