• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 JokerWild

JokerWild

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:18 AM

-Haha nice blueswim

I ordered one since I've heard so many good things about the coop fun to be had with this game, needed something me and my buddy could play after we have beaten all the other coop shooters.

#62 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

They were out of stock now they are back in stock. Finally ordered it this morning because I waited too long a few days ago and it went OOS.

#63 Smirnoff2k

Smirnoff2k

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:26 PM

dam out of stock now

#64 S0DA POPINSKI

S0DA POPINSKI

Cagasaurus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:45 PM

darn sold out

Looking for Complete and Very Good - Mint Original Xbox games and Accessories. Please take a look at my list for trades :)

http://www.cheapassg...-original-xbox/

#65 baochan

baochan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

Wow, just got it, and it's amazing. Thanks for the heads-up! I love D3 Publisher. All their games are awesomely bad. Just a shame most never make it stateside.

#66 kicking222

kicking222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

I saw "EDF" a little while ago at Blockbuster when they dropped a bunch of games to $6.99 (I finally got "Dead Rising"), so it's possible you could find it there for super-cheap.

And for the record, I can't suggest you do so strongly enough. As I've said many times before, after "GTA IV" and "Portal" (if I had a PS3, "Ratchet & Clank: UYA" would be in the discussion as well), "EDF 2017" is my favorite game of this generation. I played no less than 60 hours of it, and I still go back to it every now and then just for the hell of it. It is immensely fun from start to finish, and it's undoubtedly my favorite "kitschy" game ever.

#67 Megafrog

Megafrog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

I have this game and it is a dust collector. I guess I am one of those people who found it to be pretty lame. . .

#68 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:32 AM

Back in stock just bought one for a friend as a gift.

#69 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:09 AM

This game may be corny but IT IS NOT easy. Normal mode?-sure. Try playing Inferno by yourself and tell me how many time you wanted to throw your controller. Best part about the game besides the B-movie feel? It dosn't freeze (even though it looks like its going to) Glitches are pretty much non-exsistant, and many things die when you shoot lots of bullets (love the turrets)- Buy this NOW if you haven't played.

Finally beat it on Inferno only after me and my roommate teamed up for some split screen action. Can't get lucky enough to find the one last damn weapon for 1000 gamerscore. uhg.

#70 xodome

xodome

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:57 AM

IMO, $11 is too much. I purchased this game at Blockbuster for $6 and that's exactly how much it's worth. Vehicles are useless, levels are repetitive, graphics and gameplay are last gen, and achievements suck if you care about that type of stuff. It isn't the worst game I have played but it's still a mediocre one. Sure, I had some type of fun with it but it didn't last very long. It's one of those games you'll play the day you purchase it and forget you even owned it next week. If you plan on purchasing this game, do yourself a favor and at least watch a gameplay video.

#71 strikeratt

strikeratt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:59 AM

Just picked up a copy ... I still had a 10$ gift card from the whole really cheap pre order fiasco when Brawl was comming out, so I pretty much spend 2.50 on the game :D
Asus P5W DH Deluxe / Core 2 Duo e6550 with Big Typhoon Cooler / Sapphire 3870 2x (the 2 in one) / 2x 2GB OCZ Reaper Memory / Sound Blaster Xtreme Gamer / 20x Lite-ON DVD Burner with Lightscribe / 400GB WD with Windows XP Home / 500 GB WD Green Power with Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit / 700w OCZ PSU / Razer Diamondback Mouse / Zboard

Posted Image