Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Limited Edition (PS3) - $17.99 at Newegg

In case anyone is wondering, as Newegg doesn't show the contents...

Limited Edition Bonus Items:

• Authentic 6" fully articulated Sgt. Matt Baker collectable action figure with 13 accessories.
  • Brothers in Arms Comic Book - The entire first issue (with bonus content).
  • The Operation Market Garden poster map.

ordered 1 even though i suck at FPS games.This is a very nice price for a LE.I've tried checking my BB stores to score a good deal but failed.Does any1 know if this is a decent game at all? Thanks OP.

This game is probably just overshadowed by COD4. Scores...

7.6 IGN
8.5 Gamespot

Its made by Gearbox software. They currently have 2 games in development that are getting a bit of attention. Aliens: Colonial Marines and Borderlands. I will have a new LE on 360 for trade as soon as i get my lazy ass to set it up :lol:

For $18 it seems a good deal. I was a big fan of the first BiA games on the original Xbox and hoped they'd make it to the BC list. But it didn't happen so I looked forward to Hell's Highway. While Its a decent game someyhing felt missing. At $18 I might return to it tho. Along with CoD 2/5 it's one of the better WWII games.

Thanks, I was actually lokking to get this game and the best I could find was $15.99 on eBay...now I got the LE thanks to you for $2 more.

Thanks!!

BTW, why would anyone vote less than 3 stars for announcing a deal? Lame...you get 5-stars for spreading the word!!

I picked this up for $10 with the BB Rewards Zone coupon a few weeks back. I'm not a huge FPS fan but I had a blast with it. Very very fun game, and easily worth this price.

bread's done
Back