Shock's TL - 360, DS, Wii

Shockdrop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (80%)

All are excellent condition unless otherwise stated.
:hot: = Hard to get/Want Bad
:cold: = Take it Away!/Low Want

:pENDING:

:360: Xbox 360 :360:

• Gears of War (No manual, messed up/dirty case)
  • Bionic Commando :cold:
  • Battlefield: Bad Company
  • Bioshock (GS used Stickers on slip-cover; Non-PH) :hot::hot::hot:
:xbox: Xbox :xbox:

• MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf Limited Edition w/ 2 Disk :cold:

:wii: Wii :wii:

• Resident Evil 4 :hot:
  • BlastWorks: Build, Trade, Destroy :cold::cold:
:ds: DS :ds:

• Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble (GS Used) :cold::cold:
  • Nintendogs: Chihuahua (GS Used) :cold::cold:
  • StarFox: Command :hot:
  • Lunar Knights :hot:
  • Elite Beat Agents -Not Mine-
  • Dementium: The Ward -Playing- :hot::hot::hot:
:whee: Others/Freebies :whee:

• StarFox Assault Nintendo Power Strategy guide (Little torn here and there, but good) (Free; Pay shipping)
  • RB 2 Stickers, Guiter/Drum instruction booklets
  • GH: World Tour Stickers, Straps
  • 1000+ Misc. Pokemon Cards across most Generations ($20 and you can take 'em; don't ask for a list)
:speaktothehand: High Value :speaktothehand:

• :360: Gears of War 2 :hot::hot::hot:
  • :360: Mass Effect :hot: -Playing-
  • :360: GTA IV :hot::hot::hot:
  • :360: Mercenaries 2 :hot::hot::hot:
  • :ds: Scribblenauts :hot:
  • :ds: Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword :hot::hot: -Playing-
  • :ds: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars :hot::hot::hot: -Playing-

:drool: Want :drool:

• GTAIV: Episodes from Liberty City
  • Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii) :hot:x10
  • LittleBigPlanet (PS3)∞:hot:
  • InFamous ∞:hot:
  • Uncharted 1 & 2
  • Halo 1 & 2
  • Prototype (360)
  • Left 4 Dead 2 :hot::hot::hot::hot
  • C.O.R.E. (DS) :hot::hot:
  • Moon (DS) :hot:
  • Money
  • CML
So, lemme know if you want anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
You should really explain what each face represents that you have next to some items and also trading takes time, and also you are a newer trader, so eventually people will bite, but you just have to keep bumping. Threads get spammed off the first page within the hour sometimes, and in some cases, within 30 minutes, so you just have to keep at it. Be patient. Good luck.

[quote name='Squarehard']You should really explain what each face represents that you have next to some items and also trading takes time, and also you are a newer trader, so eventually people will bite, but you just have to keep bumping. Threads get spammed off the first page within the hour sometimes, and in some cases, within 30 minutes, so you just have to keep at it. Be patient. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
I just did, thanks.

And yeah, I know. Ive been bumped down like 10 pages before

Free bump, pondering Fallout trade. There's Fallout clearance galore in my Target neck of the woods right now - I'll keep my eyes peeled for the original game and expansions and if I see a good price for em I'll pick em up for ya. Not quite sure I'm ready to part with my GOTY yet (it's staring at me now). But still, pondering.

[quote name='handsomepete']Free bump, pondering Fallout trade. There's Fallout clearance galore in my Target neck of the woods right now - I'll keep my eyes peeled for the original game and expansions and if I see a good price for em I'll pick em up for ya. Not quite sure I'm ready to part with my GOTY yet (it's staring at me now). But still, pondering.[/QUOTE]

Ah, cool, thanks. Ethier GOTY or non will work, i'm planning on taking advantage of GS for the expansions (get one used, install, take it back, repeat with next, get card for Mothership Zeta)

Anyone else wanna get a trade in? Im going to ship tommorow (well try atleast; I have bad luck with shipping times...)

[quote name='ZForce915']Are those World Hero Guitars for the 360? Anything wrong with them? How much to ship them?[/QUOTE]
360, yeah. And nope, nothing wrong. Other than some dust from not being used, they are out-of-the-box condition.

I dont know exactly how much (I should really look that up, shouldn't I >.>), but $10 would probably cover the shipping, yeah?

bread's done
Back