Jlarlee's tradelist now withthe shield season 1 -GBA games wanted will buy

jlarlee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Here is my want list I can paypal or send money order.
1. A gamecube don't matter the color as long as it works would prefer to get some kind of bundle deal.
2. I will check lists GBA games are a high priority very high!!!!

Trade list.

PS2
GTA San Andreas- used but complete and mint
Xenosega disc and box no book
ALso have a well used dual shock with a sticky L2 button

XBOX
Crimson Skies- used

GBA

Guides
NFL street 2 prima
Mechassault 2 prima
CD
Don't you hate getting a cd and finding out its the edited one it is kind of like drinking decaf coffee. If anybody is interested in the new snoop dogg cd edited drop it like its hot and send me a message.

DVD's
The shield season 1
and in about 2-3 weeks 24 season 1

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']24 DVD box was selling for $15? When and where?[/quote]

during a few of the fox season 1 sale that a few places were running.

[quote name='Trakan']Minish Cup :lol:

Go to this thread for a cheap GBA SP.[/quote]

Yea i saw that but i'm not making the purchases until the money gets deposited in a week or so. I'm sure that deal will be dead by then. And damn that is a funny typo maybe that will be the name of a Zelda racing game

[quote name='zewone']I have a Gameboy SP NES classic I'll probably want to get rid of soon. PM with a offer if your intrested.[/quote]

Send me what you want I hate undercutting people your a good guy I'm sure you won't take me to the cleaners

Pm's replied to

bump that money should drop any day now. Also my TRU still has some PS1 screens in if anyone is desperate for one pm me and I can pick one up for ya

ive got a 24 season one sealed, bought it on an impulse, havn't opened it, would let go of depending on what you want to pay.. also have around 75 - 100 video game guides for sale / trade, PM if you or anyone else is interested...

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']ive got a 24 season one sealed, bought it on an impulse, havn't opened it, would let go of depending on what you want to pay.. also have around 75 - 100 video game guides for sale / trade, PM if you or anyone else is interested...[/quote]

I got a pending deal with someone else on 24 but thanks anyways. You wouldn't happen to have a phantom brave guide would you?

[quote name='SpeedFire']Do you have an MP3 Player, PS2, Xbox, or anything you could trade for my GameCube?[/quote]
nope are you interested in selling it?

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='jlarlee']evening bump[/quote]

Evening bump, or early morning bump? :lol:[/quote]

Yea lost track of time there a bit was watching like 7 episodes of the first season of the shield.

bread's done
Back