Some Amazon price drops

ljgpliskin92

CAG Veteran
Hey all, I noticed some newer games on amazon going down by about 10 dollars for each game.

Blaz Blue $49.99
King of Fighters XII $49.79
inFAMOUS $51.99
Prototype $52.99

also here are some perm price drop on amazon
FEAR2 project origin: $60-> $40
Battlestations Pacific: $60-> $40

[quote name='johnsdoe00']These games have been those prices on and off for a while now. Also, I heard the new KOF sucks.[/QUOTE]

Heard it was alright. Heard it just SUCKS compared to the other fighting games available on the PS3 and 360 (SFIV, BB, MvC2, etc).

[quote name='mis0']Heard it was alright. Heard it just SUCKS compared to the other fighting games available on the PS3 and 360 (SFIV, BB, MvC2, etc).[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yeah that's the nice way of saying it. I still have to pick up BB and MvC2, then we have Tekken 6 coming out soon. Heck, I'd probably go pick up VF5 before buying this game.

[quote name='johnsdoe00']These games have been those prices on and off for a while now. Also, I heard the new KOF sucks.[/QUOTE]
No Mai, no buy.

OK deals. Prototype for $51 isn't bad, as it still retails for $60, but most of the time I find NewEgg to be superior to Amazon gaming-wise.

KOF XII isn't bad by any means (Online sucks, but whatever...supposedly it's getting fixed). I personally love the game, but I do agree that the package you get isn't worth $60. I would say wait until it drops to at least $40.

Actually, I consider it to be quite good. While I found SF IV to be the biggest disappointment in fighting game history.

KOF is always a welcome addition to my library thanks OP for the heads up.
cagus.smile.jpg

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']Actually, I consider it to be quite good. While I found SF IV to be the biggest disappointment in fighting game history.[/QUOTE]

If you think SFIV is the biggest disappointment in fighting game history, than you must not know much about fighting game history.

shuma gorath's pupil;6227981 said:
If you think SFIV is the biggest disappointment in fighting game history, than you must not know much about fighting game history.

True story

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']Actually, I consider it to be quite good. While I found SF IV to be the biggest disappointment in fighting game history.[/QUOTE]

You haven't tried to play KOF12 online, have you? It has the worst netcode - by FAR - of any fighting game released in recent history.

Whereas SF4 and BlazBlue's netcode - while there's still plenty of lag - is far more efficient.

I have a LOT more interest in that new King of Fighters game than some of these other one on one fighting games of late. Wish it had a story though, but otherwise it sounds like what I want out of a one-on-one fighter.

[quote name='Jodou']No Mai, no buy.[/QUOTE]
Word (though I'm personally more of a Blue Mary fan). They might as well have put a sticker on the case that says "Just wait for the super ultimate version that will include Mai."

[quote name='Wolfpup']I have a LOT more interest in that new King of Fighters game than some of these other one on one fighting games of late. Wish it had a story though, but otherwise it sounds like what I want out of a one-on-one fighter.[/QUOTE]

SNK made KOF XII out to be a re-birth of the series. No one should worry as KOF XIII will probably have at least 10-15 other fighters, a story, and...(please) a good online system.

As for SFIV being a great disappointment....wow, that's harsh.

[quote name='pasko']c'mon guys... KOF XII ain't thaaaaaat bad :)[/QUOTE]

it's bad compared to it's predecessors (prev. kof games had more characters, i think were more fun in general). it's bad compared to it's peers - other fighting games have much better multiplayer.

admittedly, i'd buy it for $20. the fighting in it is good enough. no guarantees that i'd play it, though.

[quote name='MusashiX4']SNK made KOF XII out to be a re-birth of the series. No one should worry as KOF XIII will probably have at least 10-15 other fighters, a story, and...(please) a good online system.

As for SFIV being a great disappointment....wow, that's harsh.[/QUOTE]

Not sure who mentioned it was a disappointment, but for me I'll try it as some point. I don't like the art though, and the extra systems they added to it are probably too much for us casual fighting fans. I'd probably prefer a 2D Street Fighter Alpha 4, since they keep adding stuff to the "main" series.

bread's done
Back