Photo
- - - - -

GS Weekly Ad 8/28-9/3 w/ coup: 20% off any pre-owned PS2 Games (Limit 3)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#61 J7.

J7.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:49 AM

You all should tried 50% off 1 item EBC3009415 it work like charms. I end up got Cross Edge (PS3) under $25, Time Hollow (DS) 9.XX, Super Robot Taisen (DS) $13.XX. The code is POSTED somewhere in the forum :)

WTH? Please elaborate. You must mean in store, as I've never seen that type of code for online and I checked it too and it didn't work. Highly ymmv on getting a employee who would take a code without a coupon.

#62 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

WTH? Please elaborate. You must mean in store, as I've never seen that type of code for online and I checked it too and it didn't work. Highly ymmv on getting a employee who would take a code without a coupon.

He's talking about the Jack in the Box ripoff coupon on their large combo drinks. One code is for 50% off used and supposedly the coupon is the same for everyone with the coupon.

#63 buckythekat

buckythekat

dv8 King of Concerns

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:16 AM

He's talking about the Jack in the Box ripoff coupon on their large combo drinks. One code is for 50% off used and supposedly the coupon is the same for everyone with the coupon.

too bad the closest Jack in the Box is well over 200 miles away

#64 J7.

J7.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:56 AM

What are the odds of getting that coupon?

#65 mis0

mis0

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:59 AM

I've eaten Jack four times since the promotion and have yet to win anything? :drool:

[mis0's tradelist]

#66 Feeding the Abscess

Feeding the Abscess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:10 AM

All that trans fat and artificial junk for nothing! Man, I can't abandon my hippie...ness.. and go to JIB. Even for a solid coupon.

#67 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:52 AM

All that trans fat and artificial junk for nothing! Man, I can't abandon my hippie...ness.. and go to JIB. Even for a solid coupon.

50% off a used game is a pretty good deal although :roll:

Once you go Jack, you can never go back :-#

#68 mis0

mis0

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:25 AM

The JayBo coupon doesn't work online but it does work in-store. You need a physical copy or whatever they give out though..

[mis0's tradelist]