Xbox Live 12 month + 1 month subscription $41.99

Not bad, but I still have a few months left so I'll hold off and wait and see if a $35 deal pops up during the holidays.

How does Bing CB work? I've never used it before and just went there and activated it. Do I store money here that I use on future purchases? or does it take 10% off then and there? also, the Newegg deal doesn't come up at Bing..is there something you do at the website to qualify for this?

[quote name='von551']newegg charges tax, how they can do this, i don't know. so without any CB it's $43.29 shipped. I'd go with amazon's deal...[/QUOTE]

Depends where you live. They have never taxed me... well the last thing i bought was like four months ago so i guess they could have changed since then

Yeah, I think online stores have to charge tax in any state where they have a physical presence (warehouse/shipping center etc.).

After getting the last few deals under $35 I feel spoiled. Heres hoping they hit that mark again within the next year (I'm set till Feb 2011).

I don't understand why any of you guys never stocked up on the time cards during the 30$ sales they had a while back. between buy and amazon, im good till 2011

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeah, I think online stores have to charge tax in any state where they have a physical presence (warehouse/shipping center etc.).[/QUOTE]

yeah, but amazon has a shipping center in CA and I'm taxed on other items, just not XBL subscription or points.

bread's done
Back