I'm looking to sell/trade an Xbox 360 with games.

fish23

CAG Veteran
It's an Xbox 360 premium edition with a 120 GB Hard Drive.

The Xbox 360 has the chrome trim and the Hard Drive is black.

It comes in the original box and has an HDMI port. Overall, it's been taken care of really well.

Console is not modded or banned from Xbox Live.

Stuff included:

HDMI Cable and all the other cables that come in the original factory box
1 Wireless Controller
1 white Faceplate (not the one already on the system, good for if you need a blank one to create a custom design)
1 Black Faceplate (The carbon fiber one)

Games:

Madden 06
Madden 07
Madden 08
NBA 2k7
The Darkness
Assassin's Creed
Chromehounds
Project Slypheed
Alone In The Dark
Prey (It comes in this sick giant metal case)
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
Shadowrun
Call of Duty 3
Halo 3 (it's scratched, but all it needs is a cleaning with one of those things that buffs them)
Dark Sector
Scene it (the first one with all 4 controller pads)
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway

Other stuff:

I've been a gamer all my life basically. I stopped a bit since going to college, but I still kick back a few beers and play some Madden or play Halo 3 online. I hate to see my system go especially with ODST coming out and I still want to play Madden 10, but right now it's looking like college or video games :bomb:

So the good stuff for you?

I'm looking to see what the best offer is on CAG before I ultimately post it on ebay. Ideally, I'd like to get a good deal here and just avoid the fees and the hassle, but we'll see :D

We can trade too, but that might be a bit hard since what I really need is money. However, go ahead and post your trade anyway since it can't hurt to know what my options are.

Don't worry about being scammed. We can use paypal or in the unlikely event of a trade we can figure something out. I'm a pretty laid back guy; I'm not looking to scam anyone. I can show link to my ebay feedback as well.

Any questions? Go ahead and ask.

bread's done
Back