Photo
- - - - -

GS Weekly Ad 9/4-9/9 w/ coup: 20% off any pre-owned PSP Games (Limit 3)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#31 charlescheese

charlescheese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:54 AM

Super shitty deal of the week deals.

#32 whymustiregister

whymustiregister

Coupon PDF Maker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:08 AM

http://www.plunder.c...-81d8e0c557.htm

#33 plasticbathmonki

plasticbathmonki

Powered by apathy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:28 PM

Sweet, a GS in my area has a used copy of Dissidia: FF. Looks like I know where I'm heading at lunch.

#34 PKerr

PKerr

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:04 PM

*Sigh* Another lame coupon from GS.

#35 fshaia

fshaia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for the post OP, but this is another worthless coupon, there has been a string of bad coupons

#36 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

might pick up Prinny
0843db393346757b68b32a43df88d267_4d9be17

#37 chwang0129

chwang0129

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2009 - 02:50 AM

thanks. picked up a used copy of Dissidia Final Fantasy for $24.49 after 20% coupon and 10% edge
Wii#: 2614 6364 1624 8497

#38 lhfan04

lhfan04

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:24 AM

$17.50 for Rock Band Unplugged isnt bad. I'll probably get it.

Nice to see Midnight Club LA dropping further. Might pick that up when the next 360 coupon rolls around.

Nothing else for me this week.

It was at $29.99 for the buy one get one half off deal for Best Buy. Got that and Left 4 Dead GOTY for around ~$48. Now if the shipping didn't take so fuc*ing long:bomb:

#39 KongaKing

KongaKing

He who will save us all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:27 AM

$17.50 for Rock Band Unplugged isnt bad. I'll probably get it.

That's what I picked up today. But a heads up, at all my local gamestops that had it in stock, it was game only. I only assume since there was a PSP bundle, that was the copy people traded in. I wish I could have found a complete one, but no luck

#40 kart007k

kart007k

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:49 AM

got wipeout pulse, crisis core, and Killzone Liberation for $30.48.

Should I pick up Wipeout Pure? it was 6.99 before the coupon.
"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. " - Layer Cake

#41 pixi

pixi

Megabitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2009 - 06:12 AM

ps3 next week?
should I wait to get warhawk? Or just get a price adjustment?

#42 fwbweux

fwbweux

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 01:54 AM

Went to two Gamestops today and had a pretty good haul. Got used copies of Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Crush, Riviera, and Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. Could have gotten other stuff like Phantasy Star Portable and Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce but I realized that I'd already spent a good sum on things that, in all likelihood, are going to go into an already-massive backlog so I tried not to go wild with the coupon.

The only downside was that, at the first Gamestop I went to, some bozo put the price stickers directly on the game inserts instead of the cases. I ended up with a little tear on Valkyrie Profile from it, but fortunately it's on a black area of the insert so a little touch-up with a black sharpie should make it unnoticable.

---

#43 Han Solo

Han Solo

Chewy Get Us Out of Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:00 AM

picked up a used copy madden 10 psp for about 25 bucks today using the coupon
And all our claims to freedom have become these heavy chains
And in the name of rights we keep filling nameless graves

#44 thedouche

thedouche

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:26 AM

I got the hell out of MGS: portable ops ~18 bucks with edge/coupon. It (like about half the PSP/DS games) had no case. What do people do with these cases? I guess I'm happy to get it regardless since it's out of print/pseudorare.

#45 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:38 AM

I was bummed out on Friday I found Phantasy Star Portable, Prinny and Syphon Filter Dark Mirror all complete an in good condition at a Gamestop, but they wouldn't take a photo of the coupon that I had on my iPhone, which I can normally use at my local stores. That was a bummer since I hadn't had a chance to print the coupon yet. I'll have to go back and grab Prinny and SF: Dark Mirror.

Went to the local store and grabbed Phantasy Star Portable and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. VP was disc only, but PSP was mint.

For those getting disc only check out Bre Software on eBay. I've used them a bunch over the last year to grab cases, art and instructions that have either been missing or in crap condition off eBay of Goozex. I've already ordered a replacements for VP for $7. Hope it's ok to plug them. I'm not affliated, but as an incredibly anal person when it comes to the condition of cases/manuals/cover art they've helped me out a bunch.

http://stores.shop.e...s__W0QQ_armrsZ1

#46 n4tiv3

n4tiv3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:30 AM

I was bummed out on Friday I found Phantasy Star Portable, Prinny and Syphon Filter Dark Mirror all complete an in good condition at a Gamestop, but they wouldn't take a photo of the coupon that I had on my iPhone, which I can normally use at my local stores. That was a bummer since I hadn't had a chance to print the coupon yet. I'll have to go back and grab Prinny and SF: Dark Mirror.

Went to the local store and grabbed Phantasy Star Portable and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. VP was disc only, but PSP was mint.

For those getting disc only check out Bre Software on eBay. I've used them a bunch over the last year to grab cases, art and instructions that have either been missing or in crap condition off eBay of Goozex. I've already ordered a replacements for VP for $7. Hope it's ok to plug them. I'm not affliated, but as an incredibly anal person when it comes to the condition of cases/manuals/cover art they've helped me out a bunch.

http://stores.shop.e...s__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Thanks for the linkage man, I always wished for a store like that.

#47 JP

JP

Proud member of the Ravens Nation!

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:17 PM

http://www.videogame...vlet/StoreFront

That is the same company, but if you buy them through that website you get deals on the shipping that they don't offer through their eBay store. At least that is the way it used to be.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#48 pixi

pixi

Megabitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:22 PM

Haha jp0213 how can you post with a live gamer card but not a psn one?
You should be ashamed!
SHUUUNNNNN!!!!

#49 MST3K_Servo

MST3K_Servo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:42 PM

I visited my Gamestop earlier with a picture of the coupon on my phone and they wouldnt accept it, went back about an hour ago after visiting a friend to print out the effing coupon. I picked up Jeanne D'arc, FF Tactics and Phantasy Star Portable for 10, 11 and 17 respectively. Before the coupon and edge card it would have been nearly 70 dollars so i'm pretty happy with the haul. I was also lucky enough to get all 3 in their cases with the manuals in pretty good condition... that almost never happens with my Gamestop.

I rarely check my email and almost always miss the GS newsletter, thankfully i was scanning the forums randomly and saw this. OP i owe you a drink :)

#50 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:46 PM

Haha jp0213 how can you post with a live gamer card but not a psn one?
You should be ashamed!
SHUUUNNNNN!!!!

Well I had a PS3 about a year and a half ago, but got rid of it after 3 months. I never removed my PSN ID from my CAG account. Interestingly enough, I just got a PS3 again about a week ago. Only have one game, Uncharted currently. Looking to get a few more if next weeks coupon is a PS3 one. Only the PS3 exclusives though, because my main platform is 360.

all-banner.jpg

#51 pixi

pixi

Megabitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:15 PM

Well I had a PS3 about a year and a half ago, but got rid of it after 3 months. I never removed my PSN ID from my CAG account. Interestingly enough, I just got a PS3 again about a week ago. Only have one game, Uncharted currently. Looking to get a few more if next weeks coupon is a PS3 one. Only the PS3 exclusives though, because my main platform is 360.

Good for you!
What made you buy another?

#52 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

Good for you!
What made you buy another?

The 160GB bundle glitch on Sears. Decent price, larger drive and it came with a game. That and I was given some Blu-Rays.

all-banner.jpg

#53 pixi

pixi

Megabitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

The 160GB bundle glitch on Sears. Decent price, larger drive and it came with a game. That and I was given some Blu-Rays.

It said $299, right? haha
Well it's a good system and now pretty much equal to the 360.

#54 gauu

gauu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:27 AM

im really hoping we get a ds coupon tonight i picked up two games i needed for my rpg collection mint complete fossil fighters and digimon world dusk. would be nice getting another 20 off them.

#55 speedrunner17

speedrunner17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:11 PM

I did really well with this coupon since I got a psp less than a week ago.

A beautiful copy of Dissidia Final Fantasy
Rock Band Unplugged
Monster Hunter Freedom unite
God of War COO
Star Ocean 1st (skipped on 2nd)
Phantasy Star Portable
Lumines 2
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Maverick Hunter X

I couldn't find Crisis Core, but I picked up Final Fantasy 2. So hopefully I'll be able to exchange for it.

#56 lude21

lude21

Posted 10 September 2009 - 08:15 PM

It said $299, right? haha
Well it's a good system and now pretty much equal to the 360.

LOL, thats funny.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 JP

JP

• Trade-in Value Team

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:15 PM

http://www.cheapassg...d.php?p=6274672 new ad thread. GBA coupon. Fail.

all-banner.jpg

#58 TruthinessFC

TruthinessFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:07 AM

Picked up Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel $7.99 and FFVII: Crisis Core $14.39, plus $1.40 tax. :lol::applause:

Now Playing
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown
:pc: Dota 2, Diablo III: RoS, Heroes of the Storm

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

#59 xxtheycallmedxx

xxtheycallmedxx

Proud PS3/360/Wii Owner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:44 AM

I got some great pick ups today with this coupon...prices are after coupon + edge + nyc sales tax:

Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel $7.61
Crimson Gem Saga $15.23
Posted Image

#60 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:50 AM

I took advantage of the deal, picked up so far:

Jeanne D'arc
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Wish I'd gotten the LE slip covers)
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Star Ocean First Departure