Photo
- - - - -

Official Amazon Quick Picks FAQ - READ 1st POST

• Please log in to reply
1549 replies to this topic

#1471 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

ZombieU today. Guess it's time to update the OP to accommodate the new system.

#1472 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:57 PM

:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (Vita)
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified (Vita)

#1473 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

Sorry to clutter this thread with a non-update post, but I've got a question: I already have KH 3D: Dream Drop Distance preordered through Quick Picks, but I really want to preorder the Mark of Mastery edition. I had hoped that that edition would have appeared in my Quick Picks due to my preordering the standard edition, but it hasn't yet. Should I continue waiting (and risk it selling out on Amazon like it has at Gamestop stores) or should I try chatting with an Amazon CS rep after preordering the MoM Edition in the hopes of getting the 5% discount applied to that edition?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD (:))

Last Watched Film: Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1474 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

Sorry to clutter this thread with a non-update post, but I've got a question: I already have KH 3D: Dream Drop Distance preordered through Quick Picks, but I really want to preorder the Mark of Mastery edition. I had hoped that that edition would have appeared in my Quick Picks due to my preordering the standard edition, but it hasn't yet. Should I continue waiting (and risk it selling out on Amazon like it has at Gamestop stores) or should I try chatting with an Amazon CS rep after preordering the MoM Edition in the hopes of getting the 5% discount applied to that edition?

Honestly, 5% isn't worth risking not at all. I'm guessing it's $40, so at most you're saving $2. Your call, and keep in mind what you're looking for hasn't been reported so it may not be eligible at all to show up. GL!

#1475 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:20 PM

I got the Diablo 3 CE guide in my goldbox yesterday, so I ordered it. We'll see if it ever ships.

#1476 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

Got those a few days ago too. Don't remember the dates though.

Today
:ps3: Resident Evil 6
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection

I never knew of Quick Picks until today. This sucks because i pre-ordered Resident Evil 6 and Silent Hill Book of Memories without utilizing this discount. I feel like i should cancel both and patiently wait for these to pop up :-#

#1477 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:55 PM

I never knew of Quick Picks until today. This sucks because i pre-ordered Resident Evil 6 and Silent Hill Book of Memories without utilizing this discount. I feel like i should cancel both and patiently wait for these to pop up :-#

Many times I've cancelled a preorder only to have it show up in my Quick Picks the next day, as if Amazon was deliberately trying to get me to reconsider. :)

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#1478 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

:psp: Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita)
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2
:psp: Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

#1479 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

Soul Sacrifice for Vita today.

#1480 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:39 AM

:3ds: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate

#1481 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

:wii: New Super Mario Bros U

#1482 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

the new aliens ce on 360 popped up today.

#1483 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:10 PM

:pc: The Sims™ 3 Supernatural: Limited Edition

#1484 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection
:360: Forza Horizon

#1485 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:05 PM

:360: Gears of War: Judgment

#1486 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:08 AM

hmm no ones gotten code of princess? I want to pre order it but wonder if it can pop up in the gold box

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#1487 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

hmm no ones gotten code of princess? I want to pre order it but wonder if it can pop up in the gold box

^_^x KD

I actually got that in my recs today but didn't think to see if it would show up before marking it not interested. Very possible it could show up for you soon!

#1488 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting
:ps3: The Witch and the Hundred Knights

We've obviously seen these before, but it's been a few months.

#1489 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:02 AM

I actually got that in my recs today but didn't think to see if it would show up before marking it not interested. Very possible it could show up for you soon!

hmm you done anything to manipulate your pics or bought anything linked to it recently? Im trying to manipulate record of agarest war 2 LE, and code of princess but its not working. In fact it freaked out and the past 2 days ive had kitchen items and random garbage in my picks for no reason at all o_O

just canceled the junk and ordered just persona 4 arena for right now and ragnarok tactics..trying to find one more linked to it that fits. I was gonna rate the shining arts art book i had listed as the reason agarest was selected but figured id leave it for now.. maybe rate it tomorow if i dont get the stuff. Think its worth a shot?

^_^x KD
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#1490 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:42 PM

Just for you, I took code off my not interested today but it still didn't show up, so it's not eligible yet. It was recommended because of Ni No Kuni so you can try pre-ordering that if it's not in your recs yet.

I did get The Witch and the Hundred Knights for PS3 again though.

#1491 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

Code of Princess and Journey Collector's Edition today.

#1492 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

thanks for trying that. I also got Code of princess today as well, woot. Pre ordered it. Im assuming the Amazon version comes with the collectors case/soundtrack and stuff right?

Witch and the hundred knights is something id probably get from NIS since they have exclusive stuff through them usually. Im still trying to get Record of Agarest war 2 up though. Anyone know if thats eligible? Havent seen it mentioned

BTW The linked item for COde of Princesss for me seems to be Ragnarok Tactics. While i DID get Code of Princess, all my other pics were friggin tools and kitchen supplies again o_O I dont get why it keeps doing that. I went through and edited my list and 'pre ordered' several things to try to manipulate my stuff. None of the tools or kitchen stuff were in my suggestion list at all. It really is kinda annoying how random it seems sometimes. Hopefully this non game/anime related stuff goes away soon

^_^x KD
\-Clicky Here-\

#1493 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

nothing but assorted random junk like tools, kitchen supplies and other stuff thats not even in my recommended list and not linked to anything... Anyone else ever had it freak out like that on them? Its done it before but this is the first time iv had it do it for several days in a row. Im getting a bit annoyed >_< I'm not sure how to fix this since i went in and trimmed my selections several times already. why do i keep getting this random non game/anime related junk?

BTW is record of agarest war 2 on the list at all? I had it pre ordered but canceled at the last moment and have just been watching for a price drop or daily deal. Right now its pulled i guess they have been shipping them in padded envelopes again or something.. idiots. Amazon needs to get its shipping in order. They keep shipping CE's inappropriately
\-Clicky Here-\

#1494 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

nothing but assorted random junk like tools, kitchen supplies and other stuff thats not even in my recommended list and not linked to anything... Anyone else ever had it freak out like that on them? Its done it before but this is the first time iv had it do it for several days in a row. Im getting a bit annoyed >_< I'm not sure how to fix this since i went in and trimmed my selections several times already. why do i keep getting this random non game/anime related junk?

It happens to me all the time. I've had periods of 2 whole weeks where I got nothing but coffee filters, vacuum cleaner accessories, and all kinds of random crap that has absolutely ZERO relation to anything I've ever bought from Amazon. Usually I notice it when I have the same stuff in my cart for long periods of time but I don't buy anything. When I buy something, it seems to go back to games and movies.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#1495 blaineh

blaineh

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

All I've had for two days are fly traps, bug spray, and canned dog food >.<

#1496 blaineh

blaineh

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

Great! Today is even better.

I have a choice between an iron or a magnetic stud finder.

>.>

#1497 blaineh

blaineh

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

Today's new item: a coffee maker :(

#1498 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

Yeah I haven't had a game in a few days now.

Today's featured item: Cat food.

#1499 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Got some games again finally:

:360: Forza Horizon
:360: Dance Central 3
:ps3: The Last of Us

#1500 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

This is interesting. I'm new to ordering through Amazon on my own.

I got suggested:
Radiant Hystoria

Too bad I'm broke or else I'd consider ordering it. 6% off doesn't seem really worth it.