Photo
- - - - -

Official Amazon Quick Picks FAQ - READ 1st POST

• Please log in to reply
1549 replies to this topic

#1531 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

Wow never mind, I have way too much in my "Recommend For You", I been erasing/not interested check box for the past 30 minutes and still not finish, I give up because my amazon account is over 3 years old and I buy a lot, so way too much hassle to go one by one and erase what I'm not interested in, too much work to save $3 off of The PS3 game I want "Ni no Kuni"

The FAQ recommends you remove older purchases from making recommendations by 'fixing this recommendation'. Every item you have in your recommendations tells you exactly why it's there in the first place, right below it. If you click 'fix this', you can tell Amazon to not make recommendations you don't want that way. It's a lot faster than sorting 100 pages of 'not interested' heh.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#1532 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Got Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen today!

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#1533 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:18 AM

:psp: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
:ps3: Tales of Xillia
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

#1534 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

:ps3: Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
:psp: Soul Sacrifice

#1535 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

#1536 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

#1537 Zazoo

Zazoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Does anyone else not have quick pick show up? I've notice that I never have the quick picks box anymore. All it ever shows me are Best Deals, Coupons and Amazon local deals when I scroll down past the Gold box/lightening deals of the day.

#1538 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

Hate to be that guy, but Pokemon X showed up in my Gold Box Deal / Quick Picks of the day.  Wish you could save them for another day, might one day be interested in Pokemon like when Heart Gold/Soul Silver came out.

#1539 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

Hate to be that guy, but Pokemon X showed up in my Gold Box Deal / Quick Picks of the day.  Wish you could save them for another day, might one day be interested in Pokemon like when Heart Gold/Soul Silver came out.

Except the general thought is that the time to get it will be either from TRU or a BB PM of TRU (If you can swing it) because they will fall under the b1g1 50%/40%(I don't remember). I have had them both show up a number of times.

#1540 TastyPorkBone

TastyPorkBone

How Could You Not Like Bacon !?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

Hey

I have noticed that I am no longer able to see "quick picks"

I am currently signed into amazon, have they removed this feature ? :(

w7c9.png

#1541 ecwfan

ecwfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

Happens to me all the time. Just refresh the page and you will see your Quick Picks.

#1542 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

So in relation to the posts above...I haven't seen quick picks in a month or so. I check the page a few times a day, but never see anything anymore. I'd say ever since they revamped the lightning deals page.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

Ohridgens

#1543 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

So in relation to the posts above...I haven't seen quick picks in a month or so. I check the page a few times a day, but never see anything anymore. I'd say ever since they revamped the lightning deals page.

During BF I couldn't get anything either, so I assumed they just disabled it.  Actually, I was able to generate some picks the other day but later when I looked they were gone again.  Amazon has been really crappy lately with deals not working and other issues, so it wouldn't surprise me if their system is just screwed until they can fix stuff.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#1544 oni_saru_sensei

oni_saru_sensei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

During BF I couldn't get anything either, so I assumed they just disabled it.  Actually, I was able to generate some picks the other day but later when I looked they were gone again.  Amazon has been really crappy lately with deals not working and other issues, so it wouldn't surprise me if their system is just screwed until they can fix stuff.

yeah I think right now because of the holiday sales they have going on, quick picks are temporarily disabled. haven't been able to see any quick picks since BF sales started. :/ i hope they come back soon.

#1545 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

I haven't paid much attention to my quick picks recently, but I'm going to try to start posting them here again. Is the OP still being updated?

Today I got:

:ps4: The Order: 1886

#1546 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

:xb1: Halo - Xbox One

#1547 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

MGS Ground Zeroes PS4 & X1 and Dark Souls II CE Guide today.  Sorry I haven't bothered updating the OP; didn't seem like much point as the entire past year of posts is all on this one page lol.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#1548 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

MGS Ground Zeroes PS4 & X1 and Dark Souls II CE Guide today.  Sorry I haven't bothered updating the OP; didn't seem like much point as the entire past year of posts is all on this one page lol.

Yeah I feel ya, no worries. I figure that I might as well post anything I see just to log it. :P

:xb1: Quantum Break

#1549 Reira

Reira

Counting down to Sailor Moon Crystal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

Glad to see quick picks coming in steadily now after the holidays. Even before then it was a crapshoot as to whether anything would appear, let alone anything decent. I did get lucky back in October and got the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition in my quick picks.

It seems now you have to actually log-in to your account then go to the gold box order to get the quick picks to appear when before just going directly to the page would work.

Here's the preorders I've gotten lately in my quick picks:

:ps3: Tales of Zestiria

:ps3: Hakuoki

:ps3: Hakuoki LE

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix

:vita: Conception II

:3ds: Bravely Default

Also got Hyperdimension Neptunia +mk2 Artworks book and FFX/X-2 Strategy guide.

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright is almost here...finally!

#1550 Nazgul11

Nazgul11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

:wiiu: Super Smash Brothers

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX