FREE GIVEAWAY - Disgaea 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the week of 9/7 - 9/14:

First Prize - Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice (Playstation 3)

11uyy3s.jpg

Disgaea 3 follows the exploits of Mao, the most honored student at Evil Academy, a school where the tardiest, laziest, and rudest demons receive the highest marks. The son of the school chairman, Mao has never once attended class nor opened a textbook. He longs to overthrow his father and assume the title of Overlord, which he decides he must become a hero to achieve. Join him on his zany adventure filled with witty dialogue, exciting events, and thrilling strategy battles.

Second Prize - Marvel Ultimate Alliance (XBox 360)

2enbzo0.jpg

In this superhero-filled action-RPG, players assume the roles of more than 20 Marvel Super Heroes including Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade and Captain America, and through their actions determine the fate of both planet Earth and the Marvel universe. The game features total team customization, where players create their own team name, icon and vehicle, as well as establish their team reputation as they play throughout the story. Battle the world’s most notorious Marvel Super Villains in the air, underwater, and on the ground, using grappling, blocking and dodging moves, and even environmental objects as one and two-handed weapons. The storyline is designed open, and the missions that you choose to accept affect the outcome of the Marvel Universe. Also featured are competitive and co-operative multiplayer modes.

Third Prize - Midnight Club II (XBox)

2m7i3ko.jpg

This Angel-developed street racer deals out more than 28 street machines over three massive cities. Depending on the race, players can either follow an obvious course or find their own routes, using quick instincts and knowledge of the city's side streets, alleyways, shortcuts and ramps. Like the first in the series, the open design provides players with intelligent choices to make, instead of fixed rails in which to proceed. Career mode starts players off in a city and enables them to freely choose an opponent by flashing their lights, communicating the desire to drag. The game supports four-player split-screen racing and online play for up to eight.

Fourth Prize - Pelican Sony PSP Pro Media Director

4l3otz.jpg

Use the Pro Media Director to organize and transfer your music, movies, games, and photos between your PC and PSP. This software runs on Windows 2000/Windows XP. Only the Pro Media Director disc from the picture is included.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disgaea 3 is at the top of my list for RPG games to review for the Playstation 3. I've been anticipating reviewing this game for some time now, but I seem to find myself working on some other video game instead =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back