4 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:28 AM

Got this email today:

Intel’s Game On in Renton, Wash.

Calling all gamers: Intel will be giving away hundreds of prizes, including eight Corei7 processors and a Toshiba gaming laptop, during its Game On contest at Fry’s Electronics in Renton next weekend only. To participate, shoppers can visit the Intel kiosk at the Renton Fry’s during Sept. 12 and 13 from noon to 5 p.m. to receive a game card. The card can then be scanned at the in-store kiosk to redeem one of the hundreds of prizes. Intel will also be giving a $50 gift card to anyone who purchases a Velocity Micro desktop or Toshiba Qosmio laptop to spend in the store this weekend. Check out www.twitter.com/IntelGameOn for news and announcements about this special in-store appearance.

#2 Shaneishero

Shaneishero

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:09 AM

thanks for the heads up!! will try to get up there this weekend, im like 30 mins away from there.

#3 Great One

Great One

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:17 AM

Thanks a lot! Fry's is about 10 minutes from where I live!

#4 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:46 PM

Thanks. Fry's only 2 hours from me
Posted Image

#5 gamingninja

gamingninja

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:56 PM

got a t shirt old asian lady infront of me with two very young kids got resident evil 5 what a waste
There are no small kills, only small ninjas-

Its not about the size of the dog in the fight, its about finding out how many heads the dog has and then choppin' em off real quickly and also killing the demonic spirit that is possessing that hell hound -

The baby with two heads can kill alot more than the baby with one -