Free full 1 year eca membership no purchase needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
If you use the code GIMAG on theeca.com (found in an article of the new Crackdown GI issue), you can receive a free, full 1 year membership (I think it's only for new accounts). You do need a credit card to sign up, but if you cancel before the 1 year is up, you won't be charged. This is a great deal for the free amazon discount. Be sure to use the coupon soon, because the article doesn't mention the expiration for the coupon.

Enjoy guys!
dallascowboys

P.S. Now all of CAG can have an ECA membership!

Also, after you enter your CC number and the coupon, the page after lets you check everything before you submit your order. That way you know that the coupon worked and you won't be charged.

-----------------------

LinkinPrime Edit:

Check your spam filters for the confirmation link, if you signed up for the newsletter you will get 2 emails, one for the newsletter and one for the membership. For some reason the newsletter one showed up in my inbox and the membership was in my junk mail folder, so keep an eye out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallascowboys']If you use the code GIMAG on theeca.com (found in an article of the new Crackdown GI issue), you can receive a free, full 1 year membership (I think it's only for new accounts). You do need a credit card to sign up, but if you cancel before the 1 year is up, you won't be charged. This is a great deal for the free amazon discount. Be sure to use the coupon soon, because the article doesn't mention the expiration for the coupon.

Enjoy guys!
dallascowboys

P.S. Now all of CAG can have an ECA membership![/QUOTE]

I just got in two days ago. ARG!!!

No biggie, not like I won't get my money back

Can't get the code to work. Still wants to charge me $20.

Nvm, got it to work. I am glad I held off on ECA until now. Free I say....FREE!!! Thank you very much op.

Grabbed one too- had the security pop up too so I just used an extra prepaid visa I had that had a couple bucks on it- this way I don't have to worry about it rebilling me next year.

Firefox keeps warning me that the confirmation e-mail sent after registering is shady. Anything to worry about?

[quote name='emnmnme']Firefox keeps warning me that the confirmation e-mail sent after registering is shady. Anything to worry about?[/QUOTE]

Reposting my general concern in hopes of an answer. Any confirmation on the safety of e-mails, etc? No spy/mal/buttware?

do we have to enter the credit card number information and coupon code, click review order, then it will show as zero, is that the correct procedure? no way to verify the coupon before cc information?

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Reposting my general concern in hopes of an answer. Any confirmation on the safety of e-mails, etc? No spy/mal/buttware?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I told Firefox to apply an exception to it.

So what's the big deal about joining? All I see is 10% off games from Amazon which is not that big of deal to me.

Ok, give me a break cuz I'm sick, lol. But I must be doing something wrong. I signed up and am logged in now, but it never asked for a code or cc# or anything like that. Did I only sign up for the newsletter?

[quote name='oasisboy']so what's the big deal about joining? All i see is 10% off games from amazon which is not that big of deal to me.[/quote]

youre no cag

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back