• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:28 AM

i will miss KOTH but i am watching the Cleveland show

#32 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:50 AM

I figure the next time I ever watch Fox will be when the NY Giants or Astros are on.

I'm not too much into TV that isn't KOTH, South Park, Mythbusters, or UFO Files anyways.

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#33 Mr. Beef

Mr. Beef

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:07 AM

When Bobby saw them delivering his own personal grill, that tugged at a heartstring.

So sad to see the series end, but definitely a good ride.

Posted Image

#34 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:20 AM

It was kinda cool that everyone came over at the end.

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#35 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:29 AM

It was kinda cool that everyone came over at the end.

Again, watch the episode where Luanne gets married. This sort of thing is 100x more pronounced in that episode.

I did think they did a good job ending it "a second time" in this episode though. I get choked up a bit when you hear Hank saying things like "That's the last one, Bobby," but then they start talking about "many more to come."

Will miss the hell out of this show, but I watch it so much on my DVDs that it'll be good.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#36 Mr. Beef

Mr. Beef

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:56 AM

I remember the wedding episode. There were so many cameos, it almost made my head spin. Even the character Bernie Mac played showed up.

Excellent ending episode. Boomhauer is some sort of police officer?

He's a Texas Ranger. Kind of funny, seeing as how the gang did so many dumb things over the years.

Edited by Mr. Beef, 14 September 2009 - 05:49 AM.

Posted Image

#37 anarch

anarch

And all that could have been...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:41 AM

Sad to see it go, but it was necessary before the Simpsons syndrome set in.

Well an an hr and a 1/2 of McFarlane..sigh what is the world coming too.

All the more reason to avoid Fox.

Edited by Guerrilla, 14 September 2009 - 07:02 AM.

#38 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:52 AM

It seemed like a rehash of the wedding episode, but with more of a generic plot leading up to it. The whole "Is this hobby finally Bobby's thing?" plot, along with the "will this be the one for Bobby?" plot, is one they've done a lot, so it kind of soured the end a bit, but not enough to make the ending bad.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#39 udabenshen

udabenshen

Almost Revolutionary...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

Wasn't the show on more something like 13 years? Everything must come to an end. This is one of the few instances were fox actually didn't screw everything up. So everyone freaking out should calm down.

#40 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:53 AM

It was a good ending to the series, but everything leading up to the final 5-10 minutes was pretty weak. Sad to see it go.
Posted Image

#41 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

Lots of excellent lines in both episodes. Is the last episode aired the last one produced? Or out of the four unaired episodes, is there more of a "final" episode?
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#42 Mr. Beef

Mr. Beef

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:33 PM

Looking at the titles of the episodes (thanks to wikipedia), it's hard to tell if there's more of a "final" episode coming. I'm guessing that since they chose to air the other four in syndication, then the answer is probably "no."

One thing to note is that Dale (apparently) finds out about Nancy and John Redcorn in one of the episodes. I fully expect to hear "SH-SH-SHA" at least once.

Posted Image

#43 MMORGHunter

MMORGHunter

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:11 PM

I love this cartoon and as well as Family Guy, American Dad, & of course The Simpsons..

#44 JetTone

JetTone

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

Wasn't the show on more something like 13 years? Everything must come to an end. This is one of the few instances were fox actually didn't screw everything up. So everyone freaking out should calm down.

Yep, while I'm sad to see it go. I'm happy they've had as long a run as they did. People always complain about Fox canceling shows, but the fact is Fox actually gave these shows a chance while other networks passed them up. If the viewership isn't there, the money won't be there so you can't blame them at all.

#45 NegativeZero

NegativeZero

CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:17 PM

SOB! Was playing games and did not realize the last two episodes were being aired. caught the last 10 mins of the final episode and something about the way it ended with
Spoiler
just felt like the end without me even knowing it was the last episode.

it felt a lil sad even thinking it was the last ep. the show had its moments. but unlike some I do welcome the cleveland show.

http://zerofigures.wordpress.com

"He should have those magic b!tches all over his jock" - CheapyD, CagCast #168

#46 Filler2001

Filler2001

Literary Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:43 PM

They need to replace Family Guy with KOTH and Cleveland Show with Futurama. Then shove something in the AD spot that doesnt make my eyes bleed.

Of course there is 0 chance of this happening, but a man can dream

#47 crazytalkx

crazytalkx

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:43 PM

OH NO, LEAKED CONTENT TALK:
I watched The Cleveland Show's pilot and can easily say it is is complete, derivative, stereotypical garbage.

#48 lonetriker

lonetriker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:00 AM

I already posted on the Goozex thread, but I thought the second to last episode was okay, but the last one ranks among the best episodes ever. Mostly because of the crazy meat examiners, but still. The ending was great, although a little cheesy, but the VERY end, meaning the last two words, was great. I saw the recycling of the plot some flack, but I didn't start watching religiously until two years ago; so I wouldn't know. but It's hard to believe that it was not originally intended to be the series finale (according to Judge).

BTW, did anyone notice this is the first time since '92 that Mike Judge has not had one show scheduled to air a new episode? And until Futurama is back, 60% of animated prim-time shows will be MacFarlane's? This gets more upsetting when I think into it.

#49 Guest_strongpimphand_*

Guest_strongpimphand_*

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:18 AM

King of the Hill was never really one of those shows that I liked...so I don't care if its gone