15 (100%)
XMen Origins: Wolverine
15.99 DVD
22.99 Deluxe 2-disc DVD
24.99 BR

Grey's Anatomy Season 5
36.99 DVD

XMen The Animated Series Vol. 3 and 4
15.99 each DVD ($4 cheaper each than BB or $3 cheaper than if you buy both volumes at Target vs. BB's $5 off buying multiple volumes promotion)

Big Bang Theory Season 2
29.99 DVD

Private Practice Season 2
39.99 DVD

My Name Is Earl Season 4
32.99 DVD

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 4
26.99 DVD

Entourage Seasons 1-5
18.99 each DVD

30 Rock Season 2
16.99 DVD

Weeds Season 4
19.99 DVD

Flight of the Conchords Season 2
19.99 DVD

Mad Men Seasons 1-2
18.99 each DVD

Dexter Season 3
24.99 DVD

The Office Season 5
32.99 DVD

House Season 5
36.99 DVD

Barbie and the 3 Musketeers
12.99 DVD w/coloring book

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Clone Commandos
9.99 DVD

$10 DVD's: Journey to the Center of the Earth (new one,) P.S. I Love You, Sex and the City Movie, Hancock, and other titles in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MSUHitman']

XMen The Animated Series Vol. 3 and 4
15.99 each DVD ($4 cheaper each than BB or $3 cheaper than if you buy both volumes at Target vs. BB's $5 off buying multiple volumes promotion)

Flight of the Conchords Season 2
19.99 DVD

Mad Men Seasons 1-2
18.99 each DVD

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Clone Commandos
9.99 DVD
.[/QUOTE]

Thanks MSUHitman. I might get all of these, or at least just the X-Men cartoon dvds. Are there still any more that need to be released?

Wouldn't it be a better deal just to order the steel book from Amazon.ca for the X-men? Doesn't the steel book come with the entire season instead of it coming in 4 different volumes?

[quote name='DarkRider23']Wouldn't it be a better deal just to order the steel book from Amazon.ca for the X-men? Doesn't the steel book come with the entire season instead of it coming in 4 different volumes?[/QUOTE]

I hadn't known of a steelbook. How much is it? Would shipping from Canada screw with the price/order?

thelonepig has it. Darkrider posted season 1 of the new X-Men cartoon (Wolverine and the X-Men) that airs (at least in the US) on Nicktoons. The ads this week refer to the 4 released volumes of the XMen animated series from the 90's.

To answer hiccupleftovers' question, I am not sure. They left out 4 episodes from these last two volumes, and there's a whole 5th 10 episode season they haven't released yet.

The problem with the 5th season maybe it was done by a Phillipine studio (not the one who did the first 4) so maybe they may not be able to sell them? Although maybe that will be fixed with Disney owning Marvel now?

bread's done
Back