ViolentLee's Lowball: MISSION COMPLETE! ***Lowball Pointers Added***

• Please log in to reply
399 replies to this topic

#391 dv8mad

dv8mad

Fulfilling

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:42 AM

Well, DV8Mad doesn't set the rules for all lowballs, and ViolentLee went back on what he explicitly said, but we'll just wait and see.

You're quite right. However, I do give advice when it's asked of me and, in this case, it has been.

ViolentLee has clear rules on the front page that have been up since the beginning of his lowball stating that he would make a post when it was closed. Toward the end of the lowball, he posted an exact endtime (not recommended by me, but to each his/her own) stating that the auction would end at 6:58... Which it did and, as stated in the OP, all bids after his post were not accepted.
Seems like everything worked out to me.

lain21us has PM'ed me. Hopefully, we can resolve this without more drama in front of everyone.
I appreciate everyone's support.

Not to mention the fact that, as stated here, ViolentLee informed me that he has made you an offer of something from his personal collection to try and make things right. I don't think you can ask for more than that due to, what you may feel, were irregularities in his time management.

Edited by dv8mad, 27 September 2009 - 11:44 AM.
typos aplenty!

#392 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

Updated the OP with info on who won what, with pre-shipping totals.
Winners, please PM me your zip codes for accurate shipping estimates.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#393 Throat

Throat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:24 PM

I checked late last night and thought I had won. Guess it hadn't been updated. What a drag.

#394 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:58 AM

I checked late last night and thought I had won. Guess it hadn't been updated. What a drag.

The end of lowballs is a mess. But feel free to do a search in the thread for the item you thought you won, to double-check if I was correct.
It'd be miraculous if no mistakes were made after 18 pages of bids on 103 different items.

My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#395 integralsmatic

integralsmatic

Everyday should be Harvey Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:42 PM

man, i cant believe i lost on the two SNES games. I couldn't find the bids anywhere but oh well, cant cry over spilt milk.

PM sent and just waiting for shipping estimate and ill send payment out ASAP
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#396 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

man, i cant believe i lost on the two SNES games. I couldn't find the bids anywhere but oh well, cant cry over spilt milk.

PM sent and just waiting for shipping estimate and ill send payment out ASAP

I assume you mean Arkanoid and Tetris 2. atlantas was high bid on both in post #255: http://www.cheapassg...518#post6332518

#397 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

Got the first 17 or so packages sent out. Some that have been a little delayed is because I have a lot of bubble mailers but very few boxes. If you ordered a game with a cardboard/flimsy box, I'm trying to stockpile sturdy shipping conveyances.

There are only 10 people I have to get addresses from. If they're in no hurry, neither am I. But I'll hit them up with invoices soon.

I know I say it all the time, but thanks everyone!

#398 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:44 AM

I've updated the OP. Only 8 left to send to!

#399 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:58 AM

I'm all done with shipments. Hopefully everyone is happy with what they got and what they paid for it.

If you have any leanings toward your own lowball, I invite you to check out my 9 helpful pointers in the OP.

#400 DigitalNerd

DigitalNerd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

I meant to post sooner that I got my games and my boy loves the free demo you sent as well. So thanks for everything.

and if you want to exchange iTrader that would be great too.

Thanks man you were my first lowball auction and I'm glad I participated.