Gamecube component cable seems to be back in stock.

fieldkillah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was checking nintendostore.com and the gamecube component cables dont say backordered. I know some people have been looking for them, and they are cheaper there than on ebay or the import sites. I searched and didn't see this posted.

Cool, I've been wanting to get these. Any idea how long shipping normally takes from Nintendo? I'm going out of town in two weeks and don't want them sitting on my front porch.

Since someone always asks, read carefully before buying:

The Digital A/V Out port, which is required to use the Component Video Cable, is not available on newer models of the Nintendo GameCube. Before ordering the Component Video Cable, please check the back of your Nintendo GameCube and look for a "Digital AV Out" port. If your system does not have this port, then it is not compatible with the Component Video Cable.

[quote name='redline']Cool, I've been wanting to get these. Any idea how long shipping normally takes from Nintendo? I'm going out of town in two weeks and don't want them sitting on my front porch.

Since someone always asks, read carefully before buying:

The Digital A/V Out port, which is required to use the Component Video Cable, is not available on newer models of the Nintendo GameCube. Before ordering the Component Video Cable, please check the back of your Nintendo GameCube and look for a "Digital AV Out" port. If your system does not have this port, then it is not compatible with the Component Video Cable.[/quote]

They ship pretty fast. 2-3 days from my experience.

[quote name='crystalklear64']These things aren't available on the Platinum GC that you get with MK:DD. Just so you know ay.[/quote]
I.Hate.That. I just got one like a week ago, and was going to buy s-video cables for it. Nintendo just lost like $20.

[quote name='Tom'][quote name='crystalklear64']These things aren't available on the Platinum GC that you get with MK:DD. Just so you know ay.[/quote]
I.Hate.That. I just got one like a week ago, and was going to buy s-video cables for it. Nintendo just lost like $20.[/quote]

You should still be able to use S-video. Im pretty sure the digital out is just for Component and maybe VGA.
I have an Intec S-video cord that plugs into the normal analog out. (for sale cheap if interested)

bread's done
Back