Photo
- - - - -

FYE: XBOX 360 & PS3 Games - Cheap, Free or Make Money AR

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#181 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:55 PM

I got my pre-paid Visa a couple days ago and it took almost two months total to process. Lol @ the bitch who rang me up and nastily told me that I'd probably only get $40 back, since that's all I paid for my games. After flipping the two games to Amazon for $25, getting a $20 GC from the VIP trial, and receiving $60 back from the rebates -- I made $65 off FYE. Are there any active MiRs still going on to spend the $20 GC on for a flip & rebate?

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#182 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

I received all my Visa rebate cards last week, I still haven't received the $20 VIP gift card. That's what they said was lost. But as for the Visa rebate cards, I spent $130ish, and rec'd $140 back in rebates, so they honored all my rebates no matter how much I spent.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#183 MildObstruction

MildObstruction

the artist formerly known as pete not pete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:29 PM

I got my pre-paid Visa a couple days ago and it took almost two months total to process. Lol @ the bitch who rang me up and nastily told me that I'd probably only get $40 back, since that's all I paid for my games. After flipping the two games to Amazon for $25, getting a $20 GC from the VIP trial, and receiving $60 back from the rebates -- I made $65 off FYE. Are there any active MiRs still going on to spend the $20 GC on for a flip & rebate?

I just checked the other day at my local FYE (which had several of the free or better after rebate deals) and all of the rebate deals are ended and haven't been replaced by new ones.

MildObstruction.png

#184 williams90

williams90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:41 PM

I still haven't received the $20 VIP card either, how long was that supposed to take?

#185 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:50 PM

I finally got my $30 MIR from Halo 3: Limited Edition. Nice deal.

:beer:

#186 bjork73

bjork73

Yep, I'm a Wizard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2009 - 08:50 AM

I got an $85 prepaid Visa and a separate check for $17.99, still waiting for $45 in Visas (the rebates were approved, just waiting for "final processing"... yeah, sure...) and the $20 GC...
I've made hundreds in CASH simply reading emails, signing up for websites and trial offers, and shopping through InboxDollars. Click below to sign up to start with $5 in your account:

http://www.inboxdoll...om/?r=ref264686

#187 tannersarms

tannersarms

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:44 AM

I had no problems getting my rebates (though still waiting on the $20 Backstage VIP card). Just wondering if FYE have had any other decent rebates since the "golden" P08/P09 rebates we're discussing here?

#188 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:53 AM

I finally got my $20 VIP card last week. My wife, who signed up 3 weeks after me, hasn't received hers yet. She called and they told her they ran out of gift cards, and had them on backorder...ETA mid-late December, if that helps anyone.

13374.png

New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#189 bjork73

bjork73

Yep, I'm a Wizard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:25 AM

Got the other $45 in Visa cards, now just waiting on the GC... good to hear they're on track to come eventually :) I'll probably head in this week to see if they have new rebates; I was going to go on BF but I spent too much time at other places and had to get to work.
I've made hundreds in CASH simply reading emails, signing up for websites and trial offers, and shopping through InboxDollars. Click below to sign up to start with $5 in your account:

http://www.inboxdoll...om/?r=ref264686

#190 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:39 AM

just bought

xbox 360 Jumper 19.99 - 15 rebate
xbox 360 spiderwick chronicles 29.99 - 25 rebate

-5, 10% vip discount
-5, 5 off 35 coupon

= just tax

any opinions on the games?
wheres the best place for me to trade them in for most money?

TIA

#191 Kstyle

Kstyle

Sony Fan boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:11 AM

anybody have rebate chart?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSN (US) : Tomoyo-MKII
PSN (ASIA) : Tomoyo-HK
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Playing : Ragnarok Odyssey, Atelier Totori Plus

#192 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:05 AM

just bought

xbox 360 Jumper 19.99 - 15 rebate
xbox 360 spiderwick chronicles 29.99 - 25 rebate

-5, 10% vip discount
-5, 5 off 35 coupon

= just tax

any opinions on the games?
wheres the best place for me to trade them in for most money?

TIA

Those games are generally considered pretty bad. They have little to no resale value. Best to keep them sealed and sell on ebay.

#193 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 09:10 PM

I just got my wife's VIP $20 gift card, so I made my way to FYE (well, 3 of them...one was closing, one was getting rid of their games section, and one actually had decent games). I picked up COD: MW2. It was $59.99. I used my two $20 gift cards from the VIP club, plus the $5 off coupon that came with the VIP club, plus the guy convinced me to sign up for another one month free trial (unfortunately, you can only get the $20 GC now with 2 months of membership) and saved 10% more. So I walked out the door with MW2 for $12!! Thanks FYE!!

13374.png

#194 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:54 PM

I just got my wife's VIP $20 gift card, so I made my way to FYE (well, 3 of them...one was closing, one was getting rid of their games section, and one actually had decent games). I picked up COD: MW2. It was $59.99. I used my two $20 gift cards from the VIP club, plus the $5 off coupon that came with the VIP club, plus the guy convinced me to sign up for another one month free trial (unfortunately, you can only get the $20 GC now with 2 months of membership) and saved 10% more. So I walked out the door with MW2 for $12!! Thanks FYE!!

There is a multi-use 3 off 12.99 certificate/coupon when you go to the back stage vip web site for FYE.