The Official "I got hosed on the Sgt. Johnson Code at TRU" thread

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Link127

Link127

I did it!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:28 PM

i too got no figure or code. (at beginning of the line too!) no stack of codes anywhere. this whole code thing got botched from the beginning. should have just included the codes in all first prints of the game or something.

Link127.png

#32 Enkidou4Lyphe

Enkidou4Lyphe

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:58 AM

I got friends at GS. They had a surplus of Sgt. Johnson codes, so they gave me one although I didn't buy the game.

With that being said, First person to PM me politely asking for the code gets it. I would try and trade for something, but really, I'd rather just make someone's day.

#33 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:31 PM

I got friends at GS. They had a surplus of Sgt. Johnson codes, so they gave me one although I didn't buy the game.

With that being said, First person to PM me politely asking for the code gets it. I would try and trade for something, but really, I'd rather just make someone's day.

That's very awesome. Thanks for doing that.

:beer:

#34 blue1997

blue1997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:37 PM

I just called Toys in Portage, Michigan and they have the codes and if you bring in your reciept they will give you the code even if you didn't preorder it. I did take my receipt and I got the code. Hope this helps someone.

#35 cancermatt

cancermatt

CAG @ 360Voice.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:13 PM

All these horror stories about TRU and/or other stores and their pre-order shenanigans! Sorry about that, guys (and gals)!

FYI, I have an extra code if you're willing to trade me, shoot me a PM!
Posted Image

Please CML: Thanks! :)