Anyone Interested In WoW-Wrath Collector's Items? - Brownjohn's tradelist W: 360/PS3

Brownjohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I've got the box and several items from the Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition:

• Official Soundtrack - Amazon Link. This was never shrink-wrapped, but it is brand new. I've never removed it from the CD case, or taken the booklet out.
  • Northrend Mouse Pad - Amazon Link - Again, this is brand new, and never used. I never removed it from the packaging.
  • Several WoW Trading Cards, including: Papa Hummel's Old-Old Fashioned Pet Biscuit Loot Card.
  • Contains a Blizzard Product Catalog and a WoW TCG Rulebook.

• Also, comes with the outer box, you can see it here:
61SLpqVEXqL.jpg

DOES NOT HAVE GAME DVD OR ANY SUBSCRIPTION TIME.

ONLY THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION ITEMS LISTED ABOVE ARE INCLUDED.

I will accept $40 paypal, which includes shipping, for everything.

I'm also interested in CYL for 360 and PS3 games.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be willing to trade either Patapon, Star Ocean, or Crisis Core for Patapon 2? I cannot play Patapon 2.. as I only have a 32mb memory stick. LOL.

how much for Ninja Gaiden Sigma i just the disc only shipped

Checked out your list and sent PM. Sorry for late response, I usually hit PM, but will update on thread subscription after this post :)

:ds: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Complete. There is a small crease in the upper right corner of the front cover of the manual and the plastic on the front of the case has some scratches. Otherwise, everything is in mint conditio
:ds: Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - Complete/Mint.
:ds: Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
Wayne's World Double Feature
Family Guy: Blue Harvest Special Edition

Thats what I saw of interest. Offers?

bread's done
Back