H: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One), Nook Simple Touch W: Offers

TGizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
===============TradeList below===============

Guidelines:

• If buying from me, buyer pays first.
  • If trading with me, CAG with the lower Feedback counter ships first.
  • I accept the following types of payment: Non-Credit Card PayPal, US Postal Money Orders, certain gift-cards (i.e., Amazon, GameStop, Microsoft Store), and Well-Concealed Cash (AT YOUR OWN RISK!).
  • I ship via the following methods (w/ Delivery Confirmation): Priority | First Class | Media.
  • Any PMs sent or trade-list message posts made MUST include an offer(s), in order to be considered! Thank-you. Stay tuned as well...more stuff will be listed periodically. ;)

Have (ALL BRAND NEW / SEALED, unless mentioned otherwise):

X1 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes  :hot:

:360: Lips  :whee:

:xbox: Halo Special Edition Green Console (Very Good condition, 2nd owner - haven't used it though, Includes all hook-ups, one (1) controller, and box)  :hot:

Nook Simple Touch

PayPal

Want:

X1 Day One Swag that I don't have already (i.e., backpack, beanie, hoodie; Un-used)  :hot:

X1 /  :360: Microsoft Credit / Points (Un-used)  :hot:

X1 Ryse: Son of Rome - Season Pass & any DLC that I don't have already (Un-used)  :hot:

:360: The Last Remnant DLC Card (Un-used) :hot:
:360: Infinite Undiscovery (first print / metallic cover, will also consider Excellent/Mint Condition) + lithograph + DLC (Un-used) :hot:
:360: Record of Agarest War LE (will also consider Excellent/Mint Condition) :hot:
:360: Mass Effect 1, 2, & 3 CEs (will also consider Excellent/Mint Condition) :hot:

PS4 /  :ps3: Playstation Plus 12-month Subscription Card / Code (Un-used)  :cold:
:ps3: Time Crisis: Razing Storm (will also consider Excellent/Mint Condition)  :cold:
:ps3: God of War 3 DLC codes (Skins, Un-used): Morpheus Armor and Forgotten Warrior :hot:
:ps2: The Bouncer (will also consider Excellent/Mint Condition)
:ps1: Ehrgeiz (will also consider Excellent/Mint Condition) :hot:
Sega Saturn console (Complete, will also consider Good Condition)  :cold:

Anything Killer Instinct  :hot:

CYL

Any types of payment mentioned in the Guidelines above.

"Want" key:
:cold: - Low want
:hot: - Pretty good offer needed / MAJOR WANT!
:whee: - Mostly for reference, but I'll still consider offers. ;)

Currently playing (for reference only):
X1 Ryse: Son of Rome & Killer Instinct.
:360: NCAA Football 14.

:xbox: NatM.

:ps3: NatM.

:ps2: NatM.

:ps1: NatM.
:wii: NatM.
:psp: NatM.

:ds: NatM.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DVK: 'preciate it, man. I'll keep tabs w/ your TL too. BTW, PM! :)

@chelosera: Sorry. Didn't see anything that interested me. Thank-you for the interest though. Come back, if you have anything that I'd be interested (especially on my want list).

@tagout: Mmm...that Halo Wars LE is temptin'. However, sorry, I am going to have to pass for right now. And thank-you for the post bump.

P.S. - Tailoring to my want list could very well be the key.

[quote name='martinG']long shot buy cml for assasins creed 2 masters adition and ninja gaiden sigma 2[/QUOTE]I'm sorry...I didn't see anything that interested me. However, I'm currently looking for stuff on my want list. Come back, if you do have such stuff. And thank-you for the bump. :bouncy:

[quote name='II IDeATH II']how much for kingdom hearts i also have trades check back with me for details[/QUOTE]If you are interested in purchasing any of my Haves, please send an offer(s) my way to be considered. As for trading, again, offer away...trade-lists are welcomed too. Thank-you for bumpin'. :)

CML for Official 250GB HDD (AVAILABLE, currently taking offers; 2nd owner (original used it sparingly), formatted, excellent condition) :whee:

I do have COD MW2 either new and sealed but slightly broken case (not for resale) it came like that in the mw2 bundle :/.
or a a like new copy of MW2.

Also have L4D, L4D2,Wolfenstein in addition to CML.

Thanks.

@bryenfury:

Thanks for the interest and bump-age. I'm sorry though...I didn't see anything in your post nor TL that I am currently interested in.

bread's done
Back