Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#31 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

sweet...Dragon Age + ECA discount and Uncharted 2 + ECA discount....throw in the additional $30 bonus trade ins for me...too hard to pass up with the additional $15 in GC I will get.

got those & forza3. now just have to wait till i get the credits before i order anything else, lol. gonna be hard to resist a GOWcollection if it appears in my quick picks.

#32 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:33 PM

Weak, no credit for Dragon Age collector's edition.

#33 weevles

weevles

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

Too bad the GCs don't come with limited editions of the games ('cept for DJ Hero, but got damn $200 MSRP...).

I did email about NBA2K's CE, but never got a response back.

#34 kingdarian

kingdarian

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:16 PM

This was mentioned by Vortextk in the other Amazon discounts/bonuses thread that's been bobbing around.
The PC puzzle game Jewel Quest Mysteries 2: Trail of the Midnight Heart download ($19.95) comes with a $5 credit toward the purchase of a Nintendo DS game. The offer is good through October 11th, but the $5 credit must be used by November 11th. Not that great of a deal, but someone may find interest in it.

#35 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:32 PM

Found another one.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games gives you a $10 Video Game Credit as well.

http://www.amazon.co...KX0DER&v=glance

CAGFL: (187-31)

#36 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:25 AM

Found another one.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games gives you a $10 Video Game Credit as well.

http://www.amazon.co...KX0DER&v=glance

Read the OP much?
FadeToOne.png

#37 Doomtime

Doomtime

Victor von Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:01 AM

Read the OP much?

Guess not. Didn't even see it on there. My mistake.

CAGFL: (187-31)

#38 h31n3k3nmaster

h31n3k3nmaster

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:34 AM

Need for Speed: Nitro for Wii and DS gives you a $10 Video Game Credit as well.

http://www.amazon.co...50822975&sr=1-1

#39 johnmirra

johnmirra

Damn Fine Cup of Coffee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:34 AM

hmm idk what to do now keep my collectors edition for 66 shipped or get the regular edition for about 50 shipped and a ten dollar credit
Theres nothing worse then a hot pickle - My Dad

#40 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:20 AM

I emailed them last week about it. All they said back is that they thanked me for my suggestion. :-s

That would be very nice, maybe i'll send an email too. *Sigh* I'm just waiting for it to hit my gold box now, i really don't want to pay $75 for the thing when i only really want that bonus Mass Effect 2 code.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
C90d2eO.png7WPdXq9.png2q1uoso.jpg

#41 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:38 AM

Why is Assassins Creed listed as $46.99 in the original post when it's $56.99? Is that just subtracting that you get a $10 gc even though you have to pay $56.99? Or assuming you have another $10gc from another purchase? I don't get it.

#42 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 29 September 2009 - 06:44 AM

It's the PC version that is $46.99.

#43 cyphen

cyphen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:40 AM

The $10 credit for call of duty modern warfare 2 is back

#44 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:24 PM

Received my $10 bonus credit from KH shipping, less than 12 hours after shipment.

Paid it forward to a pre-order for Brutal Legend.

#45 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:38 PM

Received my $10 bonus credit from KH shipping, less than 12 hours after shipment.

Paid it forward to a pre-order for Brutal Legend.

Dumb question, but on Amazon, how do I check my bonus credit? I'm curious if they credited my account...and if I have any credit lying around.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#46 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:22 PM

Dumb question, but on Amazon, how do I check my bonus credit? I'm curious if they credited my account...and if I have any credit lying around.

If it's one of these types of credits, then they're not really visible by anything you can see in a gift card balance.

The only way I've found to check the balance of one of these credits is to toss something into my cart and go to the checkout stage, though not make the purchase. It'll show up in the cart as a promotional credit, though unless you make an order, it'll still be sitting there until you use it.

It'll be automatically used on any order, so if you think you might have one, be careful and check on it, if you plan to use it for something specific.

#47 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:43 PM

if i buy 2 assasin's creed or cod2/1 order will i get $20 instead of $10? can anyone confirm this?

Limit 1 per household per item.

If you did one order for two items that have the $10 post-purchase credit, then you'll get it. Two of the same item, no.

#48 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

If it's one of these types of credits, then they're not really visible by anything you can see in a gift card balance.

The only way I've found to check the balance of one of these credits is to toss something into my cart and go to the checkout stage, though not make the purchase. It'll show up in the cart as a promotional credit, though unless you make an order, it'll still be sitting there until you use it.

It'll be automatically used on any order, so if you think you might have one, be careful and check on it, if you plan to use it for something specific.

Gotcha...I tried doing what you suggested, and I did not see a credit from the KH promo, so I dont think it was applied to me yet. Thanks!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#49 simp1ysimon

simp1ysimon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:49 PM

do these gift cards have an expiration date?

#50 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:04 PM

Gotcha...I tried doing what you suggested, and I did not see a credit from the KH promo, so I dont think it was applied to me yet. Thanks!

They sent me an email this morning that the credit had been applied to my account, and when I ordered Brutal Legend, it was there.

It looked like this, titled "Your Amazon.com Promotional Credit":

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.
Your recent order XXX-YYYYYYY-ZZZZZZZ entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.
Promotion details: Additional information on this offer can be found here.
Dear Amazon.com Customer, Thank you for purchasing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned $10 toward the purchase of any video game product shipped and sold by Amazon.com until 10/31/09. To redeem your reward, simply visit http://www.amazon.com/games, add a video game item to your shopping cart, and the discount will be automatically applied.
The promotion code must be used by October 31, 2009. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.
Thanks again for shopping with us.

do these gift cards have an expiration date?

My KH promo $10 had an expiration date of 10/31/09, so my guess is that it's about a month's time for it to expire. The email indicates when it expires, and as it's applied to your account and used on your next purchase, I'm sure it'll be used before it expires.

#51 budz

budz

I like bananas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

Purging for GTA, and thinking about AC2

Quick Question: is GTA the Episodes of LC a standalone game? I may need to cancel my preorder if it's not.

Answered own question: 2 complete standalone games. Sweet!

http://www.rockstarg...romlibertycity/

Edited by budz, 29 September 2009 - 04:32 PM.

#52 derby70

derby70

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:16 PM

Cool thanks:applause:

#53 SolidMGSnake

SolidMGSnake

Big CAG Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:24 PM

Modern Warefare 2 had a $10 one, but they took it down.

nvm they put it back up yay

#54 pat87

pat87

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

I already pre-ordered MW2 last week, will I still get the $10, or will I have to cancel and re-order?

Edit, nevermind, I didn't read on amazon, stupid me.

This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

#55 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:52 PM

ordered smackdown 10 360 for a cool 35.99 after ECA and ODST $15 codes :)

1080i is for douchebags

#56 shrike4242

shrike4242

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:47 PM

back in batman asylum i got $10 x 4
from 4 different order, 1 order 1 batman
get $10 x 4

can i use this way in assassin and cod 2?
so 1 order will be assassin and cod 2 (get $ 10x 2)
next 2nd order will be assassin and cod 2 (get $10 x 2)

thanks

They're supposed to be limiting it to 1 per household, so if you get multiple orders through with multiple discounts, you're lucky.

If you're using more than one Amazon account to do that, then they have no way to determine they're under the same household, unless the check billing and shipping addresses.

If they don't limit it to one per account, then yes, you can get away with getting 2 $10 codes twice in the above scenario. If you use two accounts to do it, then yes, it should work without issue.

#57 wildcpac

wildcpac

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Couple of questions.

Can you stack the codes together. Like if I get 10 from MW 2 and 5 from GTA. Can I apply 15 towards Left 4 Dead 2?

Can I apply the code to games that I already have pre ordered?

#58 spree4567

spree4567

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:04 PM

Couple of questions.

Can you stack the codes together. Like if I get 10 from MW 2 and 5 from GTA. Can I apply 15 towards Left 4 Dead 2?

Can I apply the code to games that I already have pre ordered?

Yes they can stack. You can also use a ECA code along with these if you're a member.

You can't apply to games you've already ordered yourself. You can email customer service and see if they can do it for you. Not sure what they'll tell you.

#59 dubbfoolio

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:58 PM

nice deals. I think I might jump of Brutal Legend. I have a buddy who worked on the concept art. Double fine could use the support.

#60 JoeyDemon138

JoeyDemon138

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:29 PM

oh wow. quite a few of these games are on my to get list already, so this is pleasant news. Thanks for the info Cheapy.