Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#6661 jondy1703

jondy1703

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

I've had it before where RDD never showed up/auto-updated, but the game still came on time. All Prime orders are grouped together, according to what I have been told -- barring the occasional shipping issue not related to RDD.

What if there's no RDD on the page and it says 2 day shipping will take 4 days? Haha, I guess I'm just SOL, right?

#6662 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:02 PM

Minor update: I sent a message to Amazongames on twitter about the situation, they told me they'll look into it. Here's hoping... if they resolve it, I'll order from them.

#6663 Curufinwe

Curufinwe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:02 PM

I almost pre-ordered Portal 2 from Amazon 10 minutes ago, but then I remembered to come here first and click the Portal 2 link in the OP so that CAG gets some affiliate money.

Curufinwe5503.png? Curufinwe.jpg

#6664 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

Minor update: I sent a message to Amazongames on twitter about the situation, they told me they'll look into it. Here's hoping... if they resolve it, I'll order from them.

cool I'll keep my fingers crossed.

#6665 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:52 PM

What if there's no RDD on the page and it says 2 day shipping will take 4 days? Haha, I guess I'm just SOL, right?

As long as you are Prime, everything should be good. I've had that before.

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.

#6666 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:41 AM

cool I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Release Date Delivery is back up! Gogogo. Also, its doing a weird thing where its actually giving me $5 extra off so I'm only paying $54.99. :-D Thank you Amazon!

#6667 Elomari

Elomari

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:38 AM

I just pre ordered Portal 2 does the $20 credit go on to the game and make it $34?

#6668 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:59 AM

I just pre ordered Portal 2 does the $20 credit go on to the game and make it $34?

it's like a giftcard that you get within 2 days (usually 12 hours) after amazon ships the game out...

#6669 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:33 AM

Release Date Delivery is back up! Gogogo. Also, its doing a weird thing where its actually giving me $5 extra off so I'm only paying $54.99. :-D Thank you Amazon!

Nothing weird there. Amazon is selling it for $54.99.

#6670 Machikunas

Machikunas

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

I ordered the PS3 version on Amazon, but have been intending to play the free PC download that comes with it. Now I see that it's likely coming out tonight on steam.

When I ordered it, it used some promotional credit from a past purchase. If I cancel my Amazon pre-order, will they credit my account the $25 worth of promotional credit that went towards the purchase?

#6671 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

I ordered the PS3 version on Amazon, but have been intending to play the free PC download that comes with it. Now I see that it's likely coming out tonight on steam.

When I ordered it, it used some promotional credit from a past purchase. If I cancel my Amazon pre-order, will they credit my account the $25 worth of promotional credit that went towards the purchase?

It depends. If it is a promo credit that is now expired, you'll lose it. You'd have to check your email and see when that $25 credit expires.

If it isn't expired, it'll immediately go back into your account for you to use until it's expiration.

#6672 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:18 PM

what the hell...
i decided to pre order Portal 2 for ps3.

i figured Valve was going to give me all the updates because of steamworks going into the ps3 and all as opposed to me getting a vanilla and hatless version of tf2 on the 360.

This should be interesting.
They never disappoint and i love Valve :D

The credit will go towards Uncharted 3 and i will definitely grab Battlefield 3 when it comes and those two will be last purchases of new games this year.
if i have to squeeze in a few bucks, then manybe i will grab Arkham City

#6673 Machikunas

Machikunas

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

It depends. If it is a promo credit that is now expired, you'll lose it. You'd have to check your email and see when that $25 credit expires.

If it isn't expired, it'll immediately go back into your account for you to use until it's expiration.

Thanks,

It's a fresh credit so that should work.

477327.png

#6674 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Nothing weird there. Amazon is selling it for $54.99.

You sure? MK has been coming up as $59.99 for me this whole time. When I placed the order again last night, it said: $59.99 + .99 RDD -$6 promotion, so there must be something going on. Unless you mistook my post as a Portal 2 post.

EDIT: I think I know what they did. I had been talking to CS for a long time, and they were going to waive my shipping charge for one day or two day delivery. They must have put it in as promotional discount, and it must have carried over to this order.

#6675 jaide

jaide

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

The Best Buy website now has Portal 2 pre-orders for xbox 360 and ps3 listed for $44.99 and PC pre-orders for 34.99. I just submitted the lower price to Amazon. If enough people submit the lower price maybe Amazon will match it.

#6676 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:47 PM

@chair_home: I think you may had some credit laying around you forgot about. $59.99 for both PS3 and 360 standard editions for me.
Posted Image

#6677 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:04 PM

The Best Buy website now has Portal 2 pre-orders for xbox 360 and ps3 listed for $44.99 and PC pre-orders for 34.99. I just submitted the lower price to Amazon. If enough people submit the lower price maybe Amazon will match it.

I never did this before. What do I enter as shipping costs for portal 2?
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#6678 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:31 PM

I never did this before. What do I enter as shipping costs for portal 2?

I put $0.00, seeing as you could pick it up in-store.

Plus it makes it look like a better deal.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#6679 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:51 PM

You sure? MK has been coming up as $59.99 for me this whole time. When I placed the order again last night, it said: $59.99 + .99 RDD -$6 promotion, so there must be something going on. Unless you mistook my post as a Portal 2 post.

Yeah, sorry about that. I thought you were talking about Portal 2.

#6680 chair_home

chair_home

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:12 PM

@chair_home: I think you may had some credit laying around you forgot about. $59.99 for both PS3 and 360 standard editions for me.

Yeah, my bad. I think they gave me credit when they were giving me free two day shipping, then i cancelled it and banked the credit, then applied it to this order. Sorry for the confusion.

#6681 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:01 AM

Question about Pre-Orders. When exactly do they start charging? The day of the release. or is it a few days in advance?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6682 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:08 AM

Question about Pre-Orders. When exactly do they start charging? The day of the release. or is it a few days in advance?

They charge whenever it ships.

#6683 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:11 AM

They charge whenever it ships.

So that'd be release date? Or it varies? O_o?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6684 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:18 AM

So that'd be release date? Or it varies? O_o?

Depends on the shipping speed you chose. I believe release day delivery ships on Monday, so you'll charged Monday. If you chose free super saver shipping it could be anywhere from release day to a week until it ships.

#6685 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:20 AM

Anybody know if I could use promotional certificates for pre ordering??

#6686 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:22 AM

Ah okay, i did the 1 Day shipping on both. Never done game pre-orders on Amazon, and since i have 2 things coming out at once wanna make sure all the funds are set.

Thanks for quick reply
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6687 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:25 AM

Anybody know if I could use promotional certificates for pre ordering??

yes

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#6688 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:26 AM

Ah okay, i did the 1 Day shipping on both. Never done game pre-orders on Amazon, and since i have 2 things coming out at once wanna make sure all the funds are set.

Thanks for quick reply

You chose one day shipping? Isn't that like $10 or something? Release day delivery is only 99 cents (or free with Prime).

#6689 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:32 AM

You chose one day shipping? Isn't that like $10 or something? Release day delivery is only 99 cents (or free with Prime).

Oh, it was Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition, for some reason it doesnt have Release Day shipping. And since im prime it only cost 4$ for 1 day
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6690 I7esperado

I7esperado

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:42 PM

Oh, it was Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition, for some reason it doesnt have Release Day shipping. And since im prime it only cost 4$ for 1 day

I was able to get my one day shipping charge for the tournament edition waived for having prime and for it not having release date delivery, you should contact support and try it.