Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#7771 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:55 PM

So they're going to pay $60 for it. Get $20 from u and $20 from amazon in credit....Leaving them $20 short and without a game?

Can Mods please let me handout a temp ban for stupidity?

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#7772 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

For future reference don't cancel the order. Once you have the credit from the other game just go to your open orders and click "change payment method" and you will be able to apply the credit. Amazon is very generous with upgrading the promos if they improve after you pre-order, so the best bet is to pre-order as soon as they offer some kind of deal and then you can always cancel the week before release if the final deal just isn't good enough.

You cannot apply promotional credit to an existing order without contacting customer service.
Posted Image

#7773 dabogues

dabogues

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

*Crossing fingers* for a Saint's Row the Third $20 credit deal in October. PLEEEEEEASE, Amazon (or KMart, for that matter).
"I suspect that I am the result of a particularly weak conception on the part of my father. His sperm was probably emitted in a rather offhand manner." --- Ignatius J. Reilly, A Confederacy of Dunces.

#7774 PopCall

PopCall

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

Man is does this site have some real mental giants... I feel bad to think it is funny, but they're here, so...

#7775 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:29 PM

man ppl are really getting on me. haha. its cool tho. didnt notice it til he mentioned the mistake. Everyone knows what I meant though.

Edit: Tried to get amazon to price match the tru deal. Got a call back from them and gave me instant 10 off so bought fifa for 49.95 with the bonuses as well. Really love giving my money to amazon. Great customer service nearly all the time.

Sign up with my link to get free 2 dollar credit to GMG here  ;) Add me on steam here.

I've made 300 bucks in amazon credit and cash doing surveys here. I make 1$ if you use my referral and complete a survey. Min 5$ cashout for AGC, Min 10$ for paypal.

#7776 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:31 PM

Man is does this site have some real mental giants... I feel bad to think it is funny, but they're here, so...

:roll:

#7777 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:36 PM

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

#7778 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:39 PM

Anyways, i did order FIFA 12 with the 20 credit so i am expecting no less.

#7779 rusty

rusty

Broke because of CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:40 PM

No credit so far for BF3, Uncharted 3, or MW3 .... :(

I'm probably getting MW3 Hardened at release either way though. BF3 is up in the air for me. Uncharted 3 I can wait for a price drop like I did for Uncharted 1/2.

Xbox One | Titanfall

Homebrew PC | CS:S | CS:GO | Skyrim

#7780 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:37 AM

Uuuuuuuuh. . .

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#7781 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

I dont know guys

oh the irony...

#7782 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:24 AM

You cannot apply promotional credit to an existing order without contacting customer service.

I'm nearly positive it depends on the type of credit they give. It goes like this:

If the credit deal says something about using it towards the purchase of a video game then you're right you cant apply that credit type to an existing order. These credits dont show in your account they only show up as you're checking out. Amazon is using this less and less lately which is a good thing. Here's an example of the wording on the video game only credits:

get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotion code will be applied directly to your Amazon.com account up to two (2) business days after your product ships. To redeem your reward, add a Video Games item sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will be visible after you have begun the checkout process.

You can place your promo credit on an existing order however if it says this (as most of the current credit offers do):

get a $10 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads)

Gears Of War 3 was a video game credit. So for the case you were referring to you were correct in saying he couldn't apply the credit himself. Spec Ops: The Line also currently has a video game credit offer. All other current credit offers are the normal credit which can be added to previously existing orders and used on anything sold by Amazon (with a few exceptions).

#7783 MightyHealthy

MightyHealthy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

boo @ amazon changing the fifa 12 preorder credit deal
Posted Image

#7784 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:06 PM

As usual, ShockandAww, you are exactly right. I should have specified that "videogame credit" cannot be applied to existing orders but standard Amazon credit can.
Posted Image

#7785 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

So amazon How about assasins creed and uncharted credit huh ? And why did the halo remaster get credit but not the ps3 collections that just came out ? Kinda odd
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#7786 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:44 PM

That would be great and Battlefield $20 credit would be kindly appreciated also.
The problem is that most of the time Amazon match Walmart, Best Buy or TrU's promos. So I hope one of this big retailers do their work.
Posted Image

#7787 yahoosale14

yahoosale14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

That would be great and Battlefield $20 credit would be kindly appreciated also.
The problem is that most of the time Amazon match Walmart, Best Buy or TrU's promos. So I hope one of this big retailers do their work.

yeah....those bf3 bonuses should arrive within a week or two from Walmart. Does anyone know if BB has done individual pre order bonuses or only the big 5/100gc?

@lude21
You're not a CAG, you're a shithead.

#7788 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:28 AM

I dont know guys

oh the irony...

Now that was funny! That could be a cartoon in the New Yorker. Made me laugh like 5 separate times.

#7789 sittinghawk3

sittinghawk3

Damn... Kobe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:30 AM

Wish Amazon had some kind of promotion with Team Ico bundle, that would make my day. Alas, don't think it will happen. Kmart is really kicking some ass with the deals their doing.

Sign up with my link to get free 2 dollar credit to GMG here  ;) Add me on steam here.

I've made 300 bucks in amazon credit and cash doing surveys here. I make 1$ if you use my referral and complete a survey. Min 5$ cashout for AGC, Min 10$ for paypal.

#7790 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:39 AM

Wish Amazon had some kind of promotion with Team Ico bundle, that would make my day. Alas, don't think it will happen. Kmart is really kicking some ass with the deals their doing.

Look for it to potentially be a lightning deal; they've done little things in limited qty like that in the past.

#7791 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:57 PM

The sad thing is that Amazon does not price/promo match Kmart´s amazing deals... :bomb:
Posted Image

#7792 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

So where's my pricematch of TRU's X-Men Destiny deal so I can get Emma Frost?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#7793 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

So where's my pricematch of TRU's X-Men Destiny deal so I can get Emma Frost?

Ten days ago, Amazon price matched X-Men Destiny (Ps3/360) from $59.99 to $44.99 including also Emma Frost costumes + $10 promo credit and $0.99 release date delivery. Then the price went back to $59.99.
There was a thread about it so me and other CAG´s took advantage of this :D
Posted Image

#7794 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

Ten days ago, Amazon price matched X-Men Destiny (Ps3/360) from $59.99 to $44.99 including also Emma Frost costumes + $10 promo credit and $0.99 release date delivery. Then the price went back to $59.99.
There was a thread about it so me and other CAG´s took advantage of this :D

Yeah I missed that one, but I meant matching the now $25 GC TRU is giving in-store w/purchase this week.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#7795 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

Yeah I missed that one, but I meant matching the now $25 GC TRU is giving in-store w/purchase this week.

I´m also waiting for that match. Let´s hope they do something this week.
Posted Image

#7796 blackwaltz34

blackwaltz34

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

did anyone's fifa ship it yet?

#7797 Dr Akula

Dr Akula

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

I'm just hoping they will add some Forza 4 credit. There's a 10 dollar gift card at Walmart. Think they will match that deal?

#7798 fmwross2

fmwross2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:17 PM

My FIFA just shipped.

#7799 skulls dont fade

skulls dont fade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:27 AM

My fifa still hasn't shipped...

#7800 zyzybalubah1

zyzybalubah1

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:52 AM

My fifa still hasn't shipped...

Nor has mIne. A chance if it don't come, I'm sending it back. It already has one of the worst preorder deals