Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#8341 Ionotropic

Ionotropic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:52 AM

I preordered Rayman when it had the book, so I'll be getting that and the $10 credit, yippee!

#8342 tecwrtr

tecwrtr

She who hesitates...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:36 PM

I preordered Rayman when it had the book, so I'll be getting that and the $10 credit, yippee!

I preordered Rayman too, but I doubt I'll be getting the credit since it's supposed to arrive today? :roll:

#8343 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:42 PM

I preordered Rayman too, but I doubt I'll be getting the credit since it's supposed to arrive today? :roll:

Yeah you'll get the credit. Anyone who preordered either Rayman or AC:R should be getting a $10 credit.

#8344 jughead

jughead

Beersport Champion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:13 PM

Anyone get their halo credit yet?

#8345 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:58 PM

Anyone get their halo credit yet?

I got mine this morning and it was of the code variety. Does anyone know if I can stack a $10 credit that is already in my account with one of these codes?
Posted Image

#8346 Ship

Ship

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

Kinect Disneyland Adventures has a $10 credit

Updated the first post accordingly.

#8347 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:23 PM

Anyone get their master chief code yet? I didn't but got my promo credit

#8348 JVorhees#1

JVorhees#1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

Anyone get their master chief code yet? I didn't but got my promo credit

I believe it's packed inside the game case.

#8349 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

oh credit for ACR. hope I won't have to contact Amazon (if I do should I do it tomorrow?). haven't received my dlc yet

#8350 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

I got mine this morning and it was of the code variety. Does anyone know if I can stack a $10 credit that is already in my account with one of these codes?

Yup, they stack without issue.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#8351 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:25 PM

I believe it's packed inside the game case.

I did not know that thanks

#8352 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

Yup, they stack without issue.

Cool. Thanks!
Posted Image

#8353 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

I haven't received my Professor Genki code from Amazon yet for Saints Row The Third. Anyone else?

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#8354 dandylife

dandylife

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Neither have I. The game just arrived, but I don't want to start it without the octopus gun.

#8355 dandylife

dandylife

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:23 PM

Master Troll, I just finished a live chat with Amazon. They told me that the code was e-mailed this morning, and I told them I didn't received it, so they gave me the code again. Initiate a live chat at their support site if you're still without your code.

#8356 Master Troll

Master Troll

Whaat is this place?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:25 PM

Master Troll, I just finished a live chat with Amazon. They told me that the code was e-mailed this morning, and I told them I didn't received it, so they gave me the code again. Initiate a live chat at their support site if you're still without your code.

Thanks for the tip about the email. The first rep was no help but I brought up the emails being resent to those that asked to the 2nd rep and my code was sent.

I dont know guys
idiots are a diamond dozen nowadays :)

Posted Image

#8357 Blackjack13

Blackjack13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:15 AM

Huh, I didn't get Halo today even though I'm Prime/have release date delivery. This is a first. My friend said Saint's Row didn't arrive for him either even though he also had release date delivery. This is...bizarre.

#8358 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:23 AM

Huh, I didn't get Halo today even though I'm Prime/have release date delivery. This is a first. My friend said Saint's Row didn't arrive for him either even though he also had release date delivery. This is...bizarre.

What does your tracking info say?

#8359 danh35

danh35

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:29 AM

I didn't get Halo today either. I think they were late getting the games to UPS. I got an email saying it was shipped yesterday, but when I put the tracking number on UPS's site, it says they didn't receive it until today. This is the first time I haven't received a game on time with release date delivery and it's scheduled to get here tomorrow, so I'm not going to make a big deal about it to Amazon.

#8360 Blackjack13

Blackjack13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:29 AM

What does your tracking info say?

Amazon tells me it is in Whitestown, IN. UPS says it has even arrived at the shipping facility. I'm up in Minnesota. I'll talk to Amazon Reps and see what's up.

#8361 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

has anyone gotten the Assassin's Creed dlc yet? Also didn't get the $10 credit

#8362 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

I haven't gotten either as of yet.

edit: Got the DLC, but still waiting on the credit. It's been taking quite a while lately, so that is to be expected.

Edited by Zaku77, 16 November 2011 - 09:47 PM.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#8363 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

Lately Amazon sends out credits through codes instead of direct deposit. Does it mean that the codes (from different game promos) won't stack?
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#8364 Brenex

Brenex

Cobra Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:40 AM

Lately Amazon sends out credits through codes instead of direct deposit. Does it mean that the codes (from different game promos) won't stack?

Two weeks ago I got a code. More recently, for Skyrim, it was automatically applied to my account. I think it's premature to say they're moving to codes at the moment.

#8365 tecwrtr

tecwrtr

She who hesitates...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

No credit for my Rayman Origins yet, either. :-(

I've spoken with 2 different reps now, and they both said they have to send an e-mail to a "special department" that handles promotions. They said I would receive an e-mail answer within 24 to 48 hours. NOT cool.

#8366 xXJonoXx

xXJonoXx

Resident Che(vil)ap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:52 AM

I sold my PS3 Professor Genki pack code on eBay for $25. After the $10 credit, only paid $20 for it!

Posted Image Posted Image

My 2011 Game of the Year - Batman: Arkham City
My Most Underrated Game of 2011 - Driver: San Francisco

#8367 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

Credit seems to be gone for Halo Anniversary. It is now $37.99 but no $10 credit.

#8368 SyxxHallNash

SyxxHallNash

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:14 AM

A friend of mine called me earlier and even sent me a picture of his Email receipt. He ordered Halo Anniversary, Assassin's Creed, and Modern Warfare 3. He had a 20 promo credit from Gears of War 3, and it applied to his order. Then Amazon applied a $60+ credit, $40+ credit, and another $17 credit.... making the order free. Had to be a glitch in the system. He even received an Email for the $10 credit from Halo. Basically, he got all 3 games for $10 worth of credit.

#8369 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

^^^ Pics or it never happened.
Posted Image

#8370 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

Has Amazon extended credit offers to the Collectors editions of games lately? My specific example/concerns is on the Mass Effect 3 $10 credit. I want the Collectors edition, but only the regular version shows the credit as available. In past history with other CE or LEs, has Amazon extended their credit offer to all version of a game, or kept it just on the regular versions?

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).