Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#8521 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

Has anyone actually recieved their credit code for ME3 yet? I got my Argus AR code but no credit email.

I received the credit on Tuesday.
Posted Image

#8522 y2jasper

y2jasper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

Has anyone actually recieved their credit code for ME3 yet? I got my Argus AR code but no credit email.

i received it wednsday night. my brother who had also ordered it got it this afternoon

#8523 sonicemerald

sonicemerald

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

Did the ME3 CE have a credit deal? I pre-ordered it forever ago, and don't remember if it did or not.

#8524 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

Did the ME3 CE have a credit deal? I pre-ordered it forever ago, and don't remember if it did or not.

I don't think so but I would like to know the answer to this as well.

#8525 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

Never did. It was the main reason I went for Gamestop with my pre-order.

#8526 yesidoknow

yesidoknow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

If you preorder a game within your prime trail period is it still considered a prime purchase when it ships after the trail has expired? Just out of curiosity.

#8527 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

If you preorder a game within your prime trail period is it still considered a prime purchase when it ships after the trail has expired? Just out of curiosity.

Yep.

Just sign up for Amazon mom.

3 free months of prime.
OP= Online Pass
Currently selling DLC: Dead Island, RAGE, Dissidia: Aya Brea Costume, SR: The Third OP, Red Faction: Armageddon, Homefront OP + Avatar, BRINK, Portal 2 Steam Passes, Crysis 2 LE, Bulletstorm , NFS:HP OP , Dead Space 2 OP +Armor, Alice Madness: Returns OP, Motorstorm: Apoc, FEAR 3 Shredder + OP, Gears of War 2 ALL FRONTS, Halo: Reach Recon Helmet, Mortal Kombat OP

PM for more details

#8528 yesidoknow

yesidoknow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

Yep.

Just sign up for Amazon mom.

3 free months of prime.

I had no idea it existed, To bad I used the free Prime membership already.

#8529 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:48 AM

Yes, even if the game ships years later, lol (I know through experience, and more than a couple games. I went crazy the day before my trial ran out, and all shipped on RDD or 2 day. Of course, they added 99cent RDD in that time period, so it wasn't that big a deal after that). If the game adds RDD later, don't touch it in "shipping speed", but it will uprade to that automatically, too :D.

#8530 yesidoknow

yesidoknow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

I mainly just wanted borderlands 2, And I figured Amazon was better than gamestop to get the bonuses and they price match also unlike GS.

BTW, Anyone know why I have two extra pages at the end of this thread?

#8531 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

Sure did not, and that's why I'm done ordering CE's from Amazon.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#8532 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

I mainly just wanted borderlands 2, And I figured Amazon was better than gamestop to get the bonuses and they price match also unlike GS.

Cause the thread is huge.
Posted Image

#8533 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

Has anyone received their Silent Hill in-game weapons code yet?
Posted Image

#8534 TheLastGunslinger

TheLastGunslinger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

I'm holding off on Borderlands until more pre-order details come out.

Also, there's two extra pages because of witchcraft. Definitely witchcraft.
[Sig goes here]

#8535 dopehat

dopehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

Has anyone received their Silent Hill in-game weapons code yet?

Yah got the weapons code last night it's not a downloadable or anything but here's the instructions

When a locker appears in the game, enter the following code to have your exclusive weapons (Pistol 45 and Baseball Bat) appear inside. These lockers are placed throughout the game and you can enter your code at any of them: 353479

When you come across a locker in the game, follow these steps:
Step 1: Press the Action button to interact with the locker
Step 2: The numpad will appear
Step 3: Enter 353479 as the combination code
Step 4: Press the Action button
Step 5: Now the locker will open with your weapons

Below are a few locations where you can find lockers in the game:
1. Entrance of Silent Hill (After exiting Devils Pit tourist area).
2. House with the basement entrance on Campbell St.
3. Pearl Creek Subway (Off Laymond Ave).

#8536 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

Got the same email, seems that the weapons code is not so ´exclusive´ after all... I hate when amazon does that.
Posted Image

#8537 dopehat

dopehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

Got the same email, seems that the weapons code is not so ´exclusive´ after all... I hate when amazon does that.

Yah I hear ya. Amazon isn't the only place tho gamestop did the exact same thing.

#8538 dealquest

dealquest

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

Got the same email, seems that the weapons code is not so ´exclusive´ after all... I hate when amazon does that.Posted Image

I know what you mean they did the exact same thing to me when I pre-ordered I think the 2nd Fallout but I cant really remember. I think they just say that so people will feel special and they become more likely to buy

#8539 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

Not sure on the pages thing. Mine sometimes shows one extra page that I can't get to (I have my views set to 100 posts per page). It seems fine now, though. Very odd.

#8540 cheaphuck

cheaphuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

Remember the good old days when Amazon did $20 credits? Amazon sucks for buying new games

Heh, I look back at it as a good thing as it has completely weened me off buying every new game just because a $20 credit was attached. Went from spending hundreds a year at Amazon to practically nothing.

#8541 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

^^^ same here. I'm buying far less day 1 now.
Posted Image

#8542 variablesunknown

variablesunknown

Artful Dodger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

Maybe this has been mentioned before but what's up with Amazon putting expiration dates on the $10 or $20 credit you get with an order? My ME3 credit expires on 3/31 so I have to use it by then or it disappears. When did they start doing this?
"Brian, I am going to be honest with you...that smells like pure gasoline". Ron Burgundy's take on Sex Panther cologne

#8543 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

Maybe this has been mentioned before but what's up with Amazon putting expiration dates on the $10 or $20 credit you get with an order? My ME3 credit expires on 3/31 so I have to use it by then or it disappears. When did they start doing this?

2013.....learn to read

#8544 variablesunknown

variablesunknown

Artful Dodger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

2013.....learn to read

Great, I did miss that. Thanks for the help.

See, that's how you convey information to another CAG without being a dick! :)
"Brian, I am going to be honest with you...that smells like pure gasoline". Ron Burgundy's take on Sex Panther cologne

#8545 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

where do you check these expirations? I can only find out if i have credit or not when I add something to the cart and go to checkout.
Posted Image

#8546 variablesunknown

variablesunknown

Artful Dodger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

where do you check these expirations? I can only find out if i have credit or not when I add something to the cart and go to checkout.

The only way I found was to look at the original email where Amazon gives you the credit code. In the past they would just tell you that you have earned credit and you would see it when you put something in your cart (it would factor into the price). I have only noticed the expiration notice on the new credit codes vs. the style where they added to your balance.

So put something in your cart, proceed to checkout and see how much credit is factoring in to your purchase to see how much you currently have. Maybe there is a better way, if so maybe one of our fellow CAGs could enlighten us?

#8547 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

Great, I did miss that. Thanks for the help.

See, that's how you convey information to another CAG without being a dick! :)

sorry I did not mean to come off as a dick

#8548 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

2013.....learn to read

I lol'd.

#8549 miroresh

miroresh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!