kiki808

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

ooo

#2102 bmachine

bmachine

somewhat damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:28 AM

I wish Amazon had the Nathan Drake bonus character for ModNation Racers.

#2103 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:30 AM

Cmon Death Smiles, make your way to amazon already!!!

And Madden 11 on ps2...EA just cant milk the cow enough lol.

#2104 NoHo

NoHo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2010 - 05:58 AM

I have a credit on my amazon acct that I got for getting final fantasy 13 but I don't want to use it. Can someone tell me how to save it for later?
Posted Image

#2105 cyphen

cyphen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:17 AM

I have a credit on my amazon acct that I got for getting final fantasy 13 but I don't want to use it. Can someone tell me how to save it for later?

Pre order something that doesn't come out for a while then make sure you cancel the pre order and use the credit before it expires.

#2106 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:39 AM

Pre order something that doesn't come out for a while then make sure you cancel the pre order and use the credit before it expires.

And let me double an important part that cyphen touched up on.

Your credit has an expiration date. I don't remember when it was, check your e-mail for when you got it. If you mean save it as in just to let it sit in your account for awhile, that's what it'll do until that expiration date. If you wanted to order something and not use the credit yet, then yes make a pre-order to temporarily use it, then cancel after whatever you've done, and it will be back in your cart. However if you put it on a pre-order and the credit expires, if you CANCEL that pre-order the credit is gone for good.

#2107 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

HELL YEAH , Super Mario Galaxy 2 showed up in my quick pick for only $47.95

#2108 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

And let me double an important part that cyphen touched up on.

Your credit has an expiration date. I don't remember when it was, check your e-mail for when you got it. If you mean save it as in just to let it sit in your account for awhile, that's what it'll do until that expiration date. If you wanted to order something and not use the credit yet, then yes make a pre-order to temporarily use it, then cancel after whatever you've done, and it will be back in your cart. However if you put it on a pre-order and the credit expires, if you CANCEL that pre-order the credit is gone for good.

So in this case i have a $10 credit (From Final Fantasy I think) and a $25 gift card I applied to Super Street Fighter IV. If I want to apply that to The DoTD Bad Company 2, I can cancel the SSF:IV order and both credits will show up for use again?

#2109 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:49 PM

So in this case i have a $10 credit (From Final Fantasy I think) and a $25 gift card I applied to Super Street Fighter IV. If I want to apply that to The DoTD Bad Company 2, I can cancel the SSF:IV order and both credits will show up for use again?

Maybe, maybe not... The BEST thing to do is email amazon customer service and have them add the game you want to that order. Once that game is listed in that order you should able to remove the unwanted game on your own.

#2110 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

Maybe, maybe not... The BEST thing to do is email amazon customer service and have them add the game you want to that order. Once that game is listed in that order you should able to remove the unwanted game on your own.

Hmm... Looks like I'll have some calls to do when I get home from work.

#2111 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:42 AM

Hmm... Looks like I'll have some calls to do when I get home from work.

Called customer service and unfortunately since I applied the $10 from a promotion from Final Fantasy if the order was cancelled I'd lose the $10 while the $25 could go back the to account. And my other $25 gift card didn't come today. :cry: I may just eat the cost on Bad Company 2, as it's still a good deal. I'll use my other gift card on 3D Dot Game heroes or Blazblue Continuum shift. Gotta love these $39.99 games they are putting out.

#2112 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 05:26 AM

Called customer service and unfortunately since I applied the $10 from a promotion from Final Fantasy if the order was canceled I'd lose the $10 while the $25 could go back the to account. And my other $25 gift card didn't come today. :cry: I may just eat the cost on Bad Company 2, as it's still a good deal. I'll use my other gift card on 3D Dot Game heroes or Blazblue Continuum shift. Gotta love these $39.99 games they are putting out.

Wow... I've had like wonderful luck getting old promotion swapped out using my method. ECA codes in all.

#2113 HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:57 AM

Really hope they add The Last Guardian to the credit page along with 3D dot game hero. I got TLG for $50 already on Amazon.

Posted Image

#2114 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:59 AM

Time to order Blur!

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#2115 iKilledChewbacca

iKilledChewbacca

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:00 AM

Really hope they add The Last Guardian to the credit page along with 3D dot game hero. I got TLG for $50 already on Amazon.

Yeah if they put atleast $5 on 3D Dot Heroes I will be sooo happy . Because it showed up in my quickpicks for $35.12

#2116 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

Amazon has matched Walmart.com's offer for $10 credit with pre-order of Super Street Fighter IV. They have raised the price back to $39.99 though.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#2117 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:13 AM

Amazon has matched Walmart.com's offer for $10 credit with pre-order of Super Street Fighter IV. They have raised the price back to $39.99 though.

That was bound to happen and it's probably a warning sign to anyone looking at new games coming out:

If wal-mart posts -any- kind of gift card deal on a game and amazon has it lower than retail, immediately order a copy off amazon.

#2118 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:47 AM

Currently 36.99 for PS3. In for one thanks.

#2119 EcchiBoi

EcchiBoi

Backlogged CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

I had already pre-ordered SSFIV prior to the $10 future gaming credit promo. Will Amazon automatically add this promo in my order or do I have to call them up to get it?
My Backlog Discussion Thread, My XBL DLC Trade List, My PSN DLC Trade List

#2120 Ratfoot

Ratfoot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

I was waiting for that $10 credit on SSF4, time to go for it.

#2121 Vortextk

Vortextk

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:07 AM

I had already pre-ordered SSFIV prior to the $10 future gaming credit promo. Will Amazon automatically add this promo in my order or do I have to call them up to get it?

You're automatically entitled to it. I doubt contacting them now would change anything. They haven't been perfect about getting these things to everyone that should get them so it's possible you might have to contact after release.

#2122 ivanctorres

ivanctorres

Johan is gansta!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:47 AM

Wasn't going to bite on SF4 but the gift card and $36.99 sold me.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2123 musicjunkie

musicjunkie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

Bah I can't decide if I want to take advantage of the NIER or Alan Wake preorder credit.

#2124 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:27 PM

I hope you guys talking about preordering/canceling something to get around using a credit realize you can just go to change payment type and unclick the box to use the promo credit...
FadeToOne.png

#2125 Shimmerz

Shimmerz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

Sorry if its been asked before but what happens you have two games shipping around the same time with say 10 dollar credit on each. How is amazon,s system with keeping track of multiple credits and I'd assume they'd have to be used on different orders?

#2126 sasuke543

sasuke543

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

PRAISE THE LORD SSFIV has a $10 GC :D

#2127 sasuke543

sasuke543

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:02 PM

wait I don't see anywhere on the item page mentioning the $10 GC?

#2128 iPhone

iPhone

Forward thinking.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:04 PM

I noticed Zhu Zhu Pets has still not been taken off the list. It no longer offers any credit, but it is still $10 less than MSRP.

#2129 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

Sorry if its been asked before but what happens you have two games shipping around the same time with say 10 dollar credit on each. How is amazon,s system with keeping track of multiple credits and I'd assume they'd have to be used on different orders?

You can have multiple credits saved in your account (Amazon tracks them just fine) and can apply them to a single order.

#2130 Shimmerz

Shimmerz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:09 PM

You can have multiple credits saved in your account (Amazon tracks them just fine) and can apply them to a single order.

Thanks a lot!