Amazon Credit Deals - Borderlands 2 and More

• Please log in to reply
8759 replies to this topic

#241 basketb

basketb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:04 PM

I received the email that the $10 off are available in my account just a few minutes after I got the shipping notification for the Beatles RB.
You can see whether it's already in you account if you put a video game in your cart and start the check out process, the $10 will be deducted automatically.

#242 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:13 PM

Yeah I did that, but there wasn't anything. I'll wait a couple of days and if nothing shows up, I'll send them an email.

#243 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:44 PM

The price of gta episodes from liberty went up to 38.99. There's still a 5 buck gc tho

#244 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

I am going to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I have a couple questions.
1. I want to use the $10 credit towards fable 2. Can I use it now or do I only get the credit once the game is released.
2. I want to get the game the day it comes out. How much will it cost for shipping?

They don't give you the 10 dollars until the game ships. Also, I believe release date shipping is 6 bucks but it's usually free if you have amazon prime

#245 therocky2

therocky2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:24 AM

Quick question- I want to use my credit from ODST on new super mario bros. If i order today, will the credit (which expires on oct 31) still be used for the game that ships on nov 11? ie does my cc get billed today or when the game ships? Thanks

#246 DeliveryPizza

DeliveryPizza

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:47 AM

therocky2 - The credit will still be used, and your credit card will not get billed until the game ships

#247 therocky2

therocky2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:33 AM

therocky2 - The credit will still be used, and your credit card will not get billed until the game ships

Thanks your assistance is greatly appreciated!

#248 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:35 AM

I hadn't gotten my Uncharted 2 credit so I emailed them about it. I thought it was a $10 credit so that's what I quoted them and that's what they gave me :D.
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers

#249 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:16 PM

I didn't receive any email confirmation for my $10 for ordering Beatles: Rock Band from the B2G1 sale. It shipped yesterday and nothing so far. My friend ordered it as well as he received the $10 email as soon as it shipped. So, I emailed Amazon.

Once again they failed to apply the promo credit to my order...just like Uncharted 2. But, just as the situation with Uncharted 2, they are simply going to refund $10 back to my CC.

So my new total after ECA and $10 refund for Beatles, Infamous, and Dirt 2 is $82.73. That's like $27.58 for each game. I'm happy! :)

#250 kjay80

kjay80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:29 PM

New Super Mario Wii showed up at my quick picks for 44.64 today!!!
My question is, what if i add to cart today, but buy it tmr, along with games i might be interested, in order to use the eca code?
do i still get 44.64 or does it expire today?
thanks

#251 kjay80

kjay80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

New Super Mario Wii showed up at my quick picks for 44.64 today!!!
My question is, what if i add to cart today, but buy it tmr, along with games i might be interested, in order to use the eca code?
do i still get 44.64 or does it expire today?
thanks

nevermind, i got the answer...

#252 basketb

basketb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:10 PM

The price expires.
Next time you may want to state the answer you found in your reply, so others with the same question don't need to ask again.

#253 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

I am going to preorder Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and I have a couple questions.
1. I want to use the $10 credit towards fable 2. Can I use it now or do I only get the credit once the game is released.
2. I want to get the game the day it comes out. How much will it cost for shipping?

There will be a platinum edition of Fable 2 early next year for the same price point. Allegedly it has some DLC included. So you may want to wait for it.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#254 dubbfoolio

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:04 AM

I ordered two copies of Beatle Rock Band (1 for 360 and 1 for PS3) in that buy 2 get one free deal. I only got one credit though. Anyone else have problems getting multiple credits from the same order? I know it says one per household but that could be interpreted as one per household of each game with the promo.

#255 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:12 AM

So I emailed Amazon yesterday asking them to apply my $5 Uncharted 2 credit to my Forza 3 preorder that already has the ECA discount applied to it since I can't reorder without losing that, anyway... I got this this response:

"Some of our promotions are restricted to one claim code per customer, and some require a minimum purchase. I'd recommend reading the "fine print" or visiting the link included with the promotional offer for the specific restrictions associated with the offer you received.

Some promotional offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order. Generally, only one promotional claim code may be used per order, and orders with promotions cannot be combined with other orders.

In the case where multiple promotional offers cannot be combined, we will automatically apply the promotion that gives you the largest discount."

Basically you can't combine ECA and these things? Then what's the point of having both? I guess these credits are just going to sit in my account until they expire. Has anyone else had luck using both these preorder credits and their ECA discount?

#256 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:51 AM

I had placed an order for Super Mario Galaxy 2. I was able to have Gold Box, ECA, and $10 credit from KH 358/2, total cost about $30. So what they told you is BS. They're probably too lazy to apply it.

#257 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

i had amazon credit that would not combine with the kingdom hearts 5 buck off coupon code
WOOOO I STINK

#258 Afflicted

Afflicted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:52 AM

I had placed an order for Super Mario Galaxy 2. I was able to have Gold Box, ECA, and $10 credit from KH 358/2, total cost about $30. So what they told you is BS. They're probably too lazy to apply it.

I don't think very many people have been successful adding to existing orders... where most of the time you can get codes added I'm kinda thinking that they maybe don't have the ability to add promotion credit to existing orders.

#259 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:01 AM

I ordered two copies of Beatle Rock Band (1 for 360 and 1 for PS3) in that buy 2 get one free deal. I only got one credit though. Anyone else have problems getting multiple credits from the same order? I know it says one per household but that could be interpreted as one per household of each game with the promo.

If you order more than one copy on a single account, you only get one credit.

#260 fizzywix

fizzywix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:14 AM

Used my credit to get a dualshock 3 for 30 bucks, was waiting for eca codes to come back but I really need a new controller.

I'm so bummed Borderlands didnt have a $10 credit

#261 Nirron

Nirron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:14 AM

I don't think very many people have been successful adding to existing orders... where most of the time you can get codes added I'm kinda thinking that they maybe don't have the ability to add promotion credit to existing orders.

I've ended up having it done twice, though I was rejected once. Both times they didn't actually add the credit, but rather changed the price (the second time was at my suggestion) ex. Uncharted 2 went from $56.99 to $46.99. Seems like it relies heavily on if you get a generous CSR. Not sure if it was part of it either, but if the order has a Gold Box discount, I also appealed to the fact that I didn't want to waste my Gold Box discount to use the credit.
Posted Image

#262 fundogmo

fundogmo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:33 PM

So I got a response asking about why I haven't yet received my Uncharted 2 pre-order credit is. I received the following response:

I checked your order and found it does qualify for the Get a $5 promotion credit when you pre-order Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Unfortunately, the claim code is late in being sent. However, you should receive it next week. If you have not received your claim code by October 23, 2009, please use the link at the bottom of this message to let us know, so we can take further action.

And the "link" is to the e-mail contact page again.

I sent a separate e-mail about the Brutal Legend code, but have yet to hear back, though I assume the answer will be something similar.

#263 game addict

game addict

must...have....games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:05 PM

Forza dropped to $54.99 and still has the $10 credit.

#264 dubbfoolio

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:09 PM

If you order more than one copy on a single account, you only get one credit.

I got a message from customer service confirming this. :cry: I thought that if I ordered on separate platforms that the credits would be considered different.

#265 Bebpo

Bebpo

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:47 PM

Is there anyway to see your credits on your account? With all these games coming out that give pre-order credits I'm losing track of how many I have.

#266 dubbfoolio

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:02 PM

proceed to checkout with a videogame without finalizing your purchase. It'll show up there.

#267 jubeininja69

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:56 AM

the preorder credit promo is not showing up for me on the product pages of ps3 dragon age and assassin creed 2.

#268 judgedee

judgedee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:04 AM

the preorder credit promo is not showing up for me on the product pages of ps3 dragon age and assassin creed 2.

thats cause its no longer available i guess.

#269 jubeininja69

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:18 AM

thats cause its no longer available i guess.

thank god its showing up now for dragon age at least. they were just updating the promos description, otherwise they'll be off my list.

#270 ReaperZER0

ReaperZER0

The Angel of Lost Souls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2009 - 07:32 AM

The standard edition of MW2 has a $15 GC with it now, apparently, in case anyones interested. I might get that instead, I'm getting burned out on special editions.
"I do not regret the things I've done, but those I did not do."

Posted Image