Photo
- - - - -

Which 3 games should I get (whenever GameStop has their B2G1 sale...)?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Which 3 Games Should I Get?

Which 3 Games Should I Get?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:07 PM

I don't think I'm going to bother with the sale. When I go to TRU, there just isn't much PS3/360/PSP stuff, seems to mostly be all Wii/DS stuff, which I don't plan to buy much of right now.
Posted Image

#32 riddler

riddler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:20 PM

depending on when the b2g1 is, it may be pretty darn hard to find games like demon's soul, uncharted 2, borderlands, etc as used games and even then, there would only be a few which would no doubt be snatched up pretty quickly for such a sale...

#33 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:55 PM

depending on when the b2g1 is, it may be pretty darn hard to find games like demon's soul, uncharted 2, borderlands, etc as used games and even then, there would only be a few which would no doubt be snatched up pretty quickly for such a sale...

Perhaps, but I live in a small-ish town and I would be at the store day 1 when it opens. I could ask the manager to hold a game or two for me I'm sure if I had to.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#34 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:23 AM

u could sign up for ECA membership & get 30 day, 2 game, gamefly free trial & finish Batman & infamous before it runs out. i put borderlands, dirt2, uncharted2 to get best bang for ur buck. might be hard to get Uc2 used tho.

#35 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2009 - 01:30 AM

Just realized I spelled 'should' wrong in the title. Fixed. And 103 votes, wow, that's by far the most votes a thread of mine has ever received, thanks everyone!

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#36 Count

Count

Freestyle soccer !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2009 - 03:49 AM

Uncharted 2, Infamous, Borderlands.

Uncharted 2 is a must-have game. Receiving 14 perfect reviews from different sites.
Infamous was fun and comic-style action based fun. The game is kinda hard though.
Borderlands looks like a fast paced Fallout 3.
..:: My Youtube ::..
Funny Infamous 2 Glitch

Creators-Club

Currently Playing:
Mass Effect 3 :ps3: / Music ~ :psp: / San Andreas :360:

#37 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:04 AM

I think I'm just going to go with Demon's Souls (if available). I want an RPG and Atlus almost always delivers. Plus my girlfriend loves just about any of their games so might as well get something she might like to play :)

demons souls is only being published by atlus. from software is the developer-not that thats a bad thing, just didnt want u to be disappointed after finding that out after u bought it.