CAGcast #173: Life is a Type 6 Stool

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 Imallvol7

Imallvol7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:16 PM

Anyone else think its weird half of the responses are talking about if the show was good or not and tries to be the CAG Managerial Staff. Just enjoy the show, lol.

Anyway, good show. Entertaining. And that's good, because we have just about nothing in common when it comes to videogames, lol. Play Halo for the single player? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
PSN --> Imallvol7
Xbox Live --> Imallvol

#122 strife18

strife18

Finger Ling-ling Good!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:30 PM

You know whats funny as hell? My wife just moved to Nebraska and we had never seen praying mantis' just hanging about. I thought it was really cool but my wife and mom were creeped right the hell out. We don't have them up here in the cold north.

Shipwreck, you....are....so....beautiful...tooo mee....can't you seeee...
hehe jk man. Your reviews are great, have a very pleasant day!
Posted Image

#123 wageslave

wageslave

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:13 PM

It sounds like they should put a skull and crossbones label on Demon's Souls with a warning "May induce broken controllers and blinding rage". It has a 90% on metacritic, but if I were to buy it I'd probably have to ebay it after an hour. I don't like anything much harder than Ratchet and Clank.

Shipwrecks knowledge of gaming and reviews defiantly add to the cagcast and make it more informative. Not that 1.5 hours of shit eating and getting free stuff from Microsoft doesn't make for a good show too :-)
Tier Pargon Pargon Redgormor Pargon Pargon Mantorok