Wii Deals of the Day at GameFly - Mario Power Tennis/Super Sluggesr $15 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9358[/IMG-R]Gamefly is celebrating the Wii price drop with special Wii Deals of the Day. All this week, new $14.99 and under Wii deals with free shipping will go live around 4AM EDT.

As always, GameFly games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Discounted prices will appear at checkout.

Today's Deals:
:wii: Mario Power Tennis $14.99
:wii: Mario Super Sluggers $14.99
:wii: Mario & Sonic at the Olympics $12.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Sluggers has a $20 trade in Value at Amazon. If you can buy 3 (didn't check if it is one per household or anything), you can spend $45 (plus tax) at Gamefly and flip it for $60 Amazon credit and the $30 dollar console promotion.

[quote name='lombarvm']The price will appear upon checkout.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you.

So, can I buy these games without having a GameFly membership?

mario/sonic is showing up at 14.99 for me as well. I ordered 3 copies of Super Sluggers (I had to make 3 separate purchases) to trade into amazon for $20 each plus a $30 console coupon. I locked the trade in. I hope they can deliver by October 6th, which is when my trade-in must be shipped by. I don't have a need for the coupon, but hoping I can trade it to someone else for some other coupon or something of value. Or maybe I'll give it to my nephews. Who knows. I make a small profit either way.

Sweet. I ordered all of these. We moved and my son's friend lost her Mario and Sonic disc at our house so I needed a replacement for her. And son wanted Mario Tennis and I got a few Sluggers. One for him to play if he wants it otherwise we'll trade them in.

Great deals.

I've been debating picking up a few of these for a while. $13.49 (each) after my discount is a great deal.

Finally in for Super Sluggers! I loved playing my friend's copy, but never wanted to plunk down $50 (or $40 used). This is perfect!

So if I was only going to get one, what should it be? Was kinda thinking of Power Tennis, but tempted by Sluggers...

[quote name='amishpriest']So if I was only going to get one, what should it be? Was kinda thinking of Power Tennis, but tempted by Sluggers...[/QUOTE]

The reviews on Tennis are mixed - it sounds like the motion controls were implemented in a dumb way.

I love the Mario Tennis series and I liked the GameCube version of this game, but if the complaints about the Wii version are valid I'd go for Sluggers.

I'd get both, ideally, but I'm flat broke now. :cry:

[quote name='Purkeynator']For reference the Sluggers game goes for $40 used at Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Not that I would never reference a gamestop price, but I would never reference a USED price point from them, they are always super inflated as compared to any other source.

bread's done
Back