GoGamer Just in Time Madness!

If only the Demon's Souls was the deluxe edition, I would have jumped on that $10 off. Would have even went through the hassle of canceling my Gamestop pre-order.

[quote name='skubish']If you waiting this long for COD@WAW you might as well wait[/QUOTE]

Good point. I don't mind waiting, but I've always wanted to play this game and I don't know if I'll ever get around to playing it after MW2 comes out.

[quote name='johnsdoe00']Good point. I don't mind waiting, but I've always wanted to play this game and I don't know if I'll ever get around to playing it after MW2 comes out.[/QUOTE]

If you have CoD4 you haven't missed anything, its the same thing just with older guns.

Am I missing something about GoGamer? This was the first sale that got me to visit their site as I was considering ODST. However when I went to purchase it, I noticed japanese text on the cover and it was listed as a preorder (with a release date of 10/2) instead of a normal purchase.

[quote name='Jubee']Am I missing something about GoGamer? This was the first sale that got me to visit their site as I was considering ODST. However when I went to purchase it, I noticed japanese text on the cover and it was listed as a preorder (with a release date of 10/2) instead of a normal purchase.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh yeah. I forgot GoGamer sells International games from foreign markets that just happen to be compatible with US consoles.

I Picked-up Sacred 2: Ice & Blood Expansion Pack. Sacred 2 is a fun game, I can't wait to play the expansion.

Can I still get achievements for Sacred 2 on my US account even though it's the I version?

edit: NM, it's out of stock already.

48 Hour Madness never seems to be what it used to. It's still full of obscure PC games, but they're at near full prices. Last year these types of games usually went for a buck or two.

[quote name='Svengoolie']48 Hour Madness never seems to be what it used to. It's still full of obscure PC games, but they're at near full prices. Last year these types of games usually went for a buck or two.[/QUOTE]

I bought Mirror’s Edge for $5, Prey for $4, and Painkiller: Black for $4, all for PC about two months ago. The labor day sale was pretty awesome, too. Just give it time. I’m sure we’ll see lots of sub-$10 games again soon.

bread's done
Back