Too Human (360) $15.64 at Amazon

I'm shocked that the MSRP isn't $20 or less on this by now. I got it for $12 shipped from buy.com back in April, which based on my brief time playing it is probably about the maximum that it's worth.

Seems like a candidate to show up in the Newegg thread at $9.99 eventually.

I traded for this on swaptree.com. It was ok, but so repetitive and leveling up was pointless since the enemies just scaled up with you.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Thats a good thing, I hate when a character gets so high in levels that the game isnt even a challenge anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it's a delicate balance. It needs to still be challenging and yet there should be a payoff for putting in the time and effort to level up. I played it right after spending about 100 hrs in Fallout 3, so maybe I was expecting too much from the RPG side of Too Human.

i've wanted this game for cheap for a long time now, but I have such a backlog not sure if I will jump on this

[quote name='WilliamG']Except it's not new, otherwise they'd be sealed...[/QUOTE]

It clearly states brand new. Also, I'm not sure how you could tell if it's sealed or not based on the generic Muze picture.

this was the only item I ever claimed from the 'ol Live SearchPerks deal. Still haven't opened it, maybe one of these days I'll get to it.

Yah, I'll pick it up the day I find it for $9.99. The demo was alright, but I've got a friend who has a total hardon for the game and has been begging me to play co-op with him. Just too hard to justify dropping $20 or so on it.

[quote name='danstabbingworth']It clearly states brand new. Also, I'm not sure how you could tell if it's sealed or not based on the generic Muze picture.[/QUOTE]

Because in the item description it says "Not sealed, but brand new, GENUINE, and never used"

Which to me is a load of shit. I hate when ebayers claim something is BRAND NEW when it's not sealed. fuck that, it came from the factory sealed, I want it sealed.

$10 used is still a kick ass price though, and all the feedback from what I have read ,people that have bought this game have nothing negative to say about it not being brand new .

[quote name='Brother Daz']$10 used is still a kick ass price though, and all the feedback from what I have read ,people that have bought this game have nothing negative to say about it not being brand new .[/QUOTE]

well $15.64 - 10% ECA isn't too far off from $11 and it's new

True, but then I would need to pay $5 for shipping since I dont have prime. If there was something else I wanted right now I would have jumped on this deal in a heartbeat. I also appologize for thread crapping

I actually kind of liked this game and I'm sad that they're probably not going to be releasing a sequel. I saw this game for $10 at Best Buy back when it was being clearanced out.

I think the game is very under-rated. Wasn't sure about it at first but once I really got into it and started earning some high end gear it started to become very enjoyable.

[quote name='wildnuts02']well $15.64 - 10% ECA isn't too far off from $11 and it's new[/QUOTE]

It's not sold by amazon, just fulfilled, so ECA doesn't work.

bread's done
Back