GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]9502[/IMG-R]GameStop has announced their new guarantee which ensures that all pre-owned Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP and DS games will include their original cover art and manual when ordered online at GameStop.com. Don't forget that you can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off and coupon code CAG16 gets you another 16% off. Coupon code SAVER gets you free shipping on orders over $25.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 10 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some pre-owned games you would be interested in picking up to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning. Contest ends 10/18.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com's Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee

Congratulations to all the winners of the $100 GameStop gift cards!

1. dan3067
  2. hudhawk
  3. DarkGamer11
  4. aerialkabuki
  5. FishPillow
  6. daringone
  7. rhymetimesfine
  8. alissima
  9. Amazingmuzmo
  10. koruwa

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well give it a shot, right?

I'd like to pick up Persona 3 (PS2), Burnout: Paradise (360), Blazblue (360), Saint's Row 2 (360), Resistance 2 (PS3), and Killzone 2 (PS3).

WHOO! Sounds awesome! Competition is finally giving Gamestop some incentive to better their products.

I think i want to get ico now...if it comes back in stock...Manual and box are guaranteed!

Nice to hear they're bringing back the best reason to shop EB over GS back in the day.

Used games I'd like:
Marvel: UA2
Dead Space: Extraction
Sacred 2

I'm going to grab Uncharted 1 and RE5. I probably will shit my pants playing RE5, I can't make it through horror games.

Poop references give +1 chance right?

nice to see gamestop finally implementing this much requested feature.

Might actually start ordering online from them now

Definately interested in Left 4 dead and Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

I've been really wanting to grab Muramasa since it came out, however the store hasn't popped any used ones online. =/

Fable II, MadWorld and a few others looked nice too.

I am interested in getting Ape Escape 3, Mario Galaxy, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Madworld and Red Steel pre-owned.

Wishful thinking, because it is so new, but i would like to get NHL 10. I would also like to get Disgaea 3 and Valkyria Chronicles.

Hey, I'll post in a thread.

How about Dragon Quest V, Red Faction: Guerilla, and Batman: Arkham Asylum? That'd be a sweet couple of bucks.

I'm totally going to look into this. I'm in need of some PS3 games like Folklore, RE 5, and Uncharted.

Sweet! No more Gamestop box art with cartoony people playing games on made-up game systems!
J/k
Games I'd want to get:
Left 4 Dead for Xbox 360 (finally), Orange Box (Team Fortress 2) for Xbox 360, Gears of War (1 or 2), Prototype
And Ghostbusters! Since it looks like pokemon...and the Wii version was fun. The Xbox has to be the same with better graphics, right?

Uncharted (PS3)
Want to get a regular covered Uncharted before the Greatest Hits covers take over.

Metal Gear 4 (PS3).
Been holding off, waiting for what I figured would be the inevitable special edition, but it doesn't seem like its going to happen, so might as well get it

hm i might actually start buying games from their website now.

i'd probably end up buying a few DS games i haven't picked up yet:

mario & luigi: bowsers inside story
dragon quest v
professor layton and the diablical box
suikoden tierkreis
ff 3 & 4
disgaea

also might get Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for 360.

This is the most awesome thing I've heard from Gamestop in quite a while. I love it... I always hated the fact that they didn't have any type of guarantee on manuals or even cases. Now I'll most definitely order from them.

Off the top of my head... Some used games I'd definitely get from them now include Afro Samurai (360), God of War: COO, MGS Portable Ops, Uncharted, Resistance 1 + 2, Killzone 2, and probably a bunch of others.

edit: just remembered I would buy The Incredible Hulk (360). For some reason I really want that red Hulk.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back