Call of Duty midnight release party at Blockbuster in Lake Oswego!

pioglfr2

CAG Veteran
Still haven't pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2? :twoguns: If you pre-order at my Blockbuster in Lake Oswego (on Boones Ferry), you will be invited to an exclusive midnight release party at the store with lots of FREE stuff!

Pick your game up on Monday the 9th at midnight, eat some FREE pizza, drink some FREE drinks (any suggestions?), meet some fellow CAGs and CoDers, and you get a FREE $5 gift card (which you can apply to the cost of the game)! I'm also working on including a FREE game rental ($9 value!). :whee:

All you have to do to pre-order is stop by the store and put at least $5 down by November 1st. If you have a blockbuster account from another store we can use that account, and if you have never had a blockbuster account, it only takes a couple minutes to start one up!

I will continue to update this post as I receive more details.

If one of you CAGs do preorder from us, make a post here in this thread so we can get a CAG headcount! :grouphug:

I know this might not be the absolute best deal money-wise when it comes to pre-ordering CoD:MW2, but you get the game at midnight (rather than waiting for it to ship from amazon), a free $5 gift card, free food/drinks, possibly a free game rental, and a chance to make some local connections with some fellow gamers.

map of the store

disclosure: yes i work at this blockbuster. i just want to get as many people as i can to join in because i think it will be fun!

other cool pre-order deals: pre-order the DVD or blu-ray of Transformers 2 or Ice Age 3 and receive 4 free rentals. You basically end up paying $2 for the DVD... sounds like a good deal to me if you were planning on buying either of those movies.

[quote name='chakan']Thanks for posting! I thought about it, but I live in Vancouver. Free bump, though![/QUOTE]

Your Goozex tag says you're from Washington! Lies!

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Your Goozex tag says you're from Washington! Lies![/QUOTE]

There is a Vancouver in washington :)

If I lived $5 in gas closer to your location I would totally be there. Sounds pretty awesome and free pizza is always extra awesome.

[quote name='Darthjer']Maybe Hybrid got it wrong, because you didn't call it the "Couve." The Couve is in Washington, Vancouver is in BC...[/QUOTE]

I've also heard Vantucky.

bread's done
Back