Borderlands Steam 4-Pack trading/group thread

Hey, so I want in, too! If anyone is online, on these boards, I've got my Paypal open right now to send the money. I'll gift it so that there's no fee, too.

PM me asap please

It looks like NC-17's group is filled.
Does anyone want to start a group up? I don't think I can purchase the whole $145 dollar amount, but I can send money instantly via Paypal, verified, without a fee, right now.
Does anyone want to take the plunge and purchase the 4-pack? If they don't, I can see about doing it. Let me know. PM Me to start up a group. Or reply below. I'd want this sorted out all today, before the evening when I have to head back to school and worry about midterms and such.

Hey guys I can start a group and take the 145 dollar plunge, if you guys are willing to wait 2-3 business days to get my paypal stuff verified. Pm me and I'll add you to the list, I already have one person so there is 2 slots left.

I went ahead and purchased the 4pack, I sent a pm to everyone involved, and I have one copy left for anyone interested, if not, I'll just unload it on a member in my clan so no biggy. Thanks everyone and pm me if interested.

I'm still looking for a group
I'd start my own, but I get hit with taxes since I live in WA
Somebody please PM me when they have a spot, I can pay pretty much instantly :p

Somebody else should start a group... :cry:
I really want to get in on this.
I could start a group but I'd have to charge a little more because of stupid WA tax (Which I don't want to do)

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Well there are more than 4 of us, why doesn't someone just collect the money and do this thing? :p[/QUOTE]

Ok, I have room on the Visa for it, I can buy the pack.

So a quick list

1. Jalu6
2. xGuncrazyx
3. Gerbar
4. thawhip

alt

5. Epimetheus

Send me a PM and we'll work out the details.

For previous groups who've done it before, what are the Paypal fees like? Does it come out to $35 a person?

Ok, I've got a group of 2 confirmed (me and my roommate) and 1 maybe (friend). So that means I have 1 spot open with the possibility of another spot opening up in the next couple of days (waiting on my friend's response). First PM I get is the person who gets the copy!

Oh, and it's money first, then I gift you the copy. And you get a +1 to your iTrader rating!

EDIT:
[quote name='jalu6']For previous groups who've done it before, what are the Paypal fees like? Does it come out to $35 a person?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering this myself. Who's the person that gets the fee? The person sending or receiving the money?

[quote name='jalu6']Ok, I have room on the Visa for it, I can buy the pack.

So a quick list

1. Jalu6
2. xGuncrazyx
3. Gerbar
4. thawhip

alt

5. Epimetheus

Send me a PM and we'll work out the details.

For previous groups who've done it before, what are the Paypal fees like? Does it come out to $35 a person?[/QUOTE]

Thx man! PM sent:)

Looks like seen is the one who PM'd me first. For now my group is full unless my friend says no. Then I'll come straight here!

EDIT: thawhip, did you mean to PM jalu6, the creator of your group and not me?

[quote name='seen']It would be $35.07 paypal ($1.32 extra is the paypal transaction fee).[/QUOTE]

If you select "Gift' paypal doesn't take any fees from it.
I actually lost a dollar or 2 on the L4D2 pack because someone didn't know that. So it's good to know and to get the info out there.

Edit:

I may also be interested in this. Not for a few days atleast though, so if someones putting together a group and is willing to wait a few days for an absolute answer I'll go in.

I got in a group with a few of my friends. I hope steam continues to do these 4-pack plans as it is really great getting new releases with that extra 10$ off.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Looks like seen is the one who PM'd me first. For now my group is full unless my friend says no. Then I'll come straight here!

EDIT: thawhip, did you mean to PM jalu6, the creator of your group and not me?[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the confusion:whistle2:S Payment sent to Jalu6 @ noon today!

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Paypal sent to Jalu6 :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I got two payments and it sounds like a third is on the way.

I already bought the 4 - pack and got the confirmation email, but its not yet showing up in my Steam Account. Where should I be looking in Steam to distribute the extra copies?

[quote name='jalu6']Thanks guys. I got two payments and it sounds like a third is on the way.

I already bought the 4 - pack and got the confirmation email, but its not yet showing up in my Steam Account. Where should I be looking in Steam to distribute the extra copies?[/QUOTE]

In the steam client, Click on "Games" and scroll down to "Manage Gifts and Guess Passes." It should show 3 unsent copies of Borderlands under "Extra Copies." Your copy should be in your games list under the "Uninstalled" tab.

I'm still looking for 2 slots in a 4 pack. Ready to paypal right away. I'd start one but im in washington which means sales tax.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Received my copy, thanks jalu :)[/QUOTE]

All 3 games went out, and it looks like I'll be able to see when they're redemned. Can we leave feedback for this?

[quote name='jalu6']Thanks :)

All 3 games went out, and it looks like I'll be able to see when they're redemned. Can we leave feedback for this?[/QUOTE]

Yep. It's technically a buyer/seller thing. You're selling and they're buying, so you can leave +1 to their iTrader feedback.

I'd love to get in on a group too. If anyone has an open slot, send me a PM. I'd even be willing to start a group provided I could get payment up front. Let me know if you're interested (vesp?).

yup Im willing to pay upfront as long as its right before the actual purchase, I'm too neurotic to sit around waiting for hours/days waiting for confirmation.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Looks like seen is the one who PM'd me first. For now my group is full unless my friend says no. Then I'll come straight here!

EDIT: thawhip, did you mean to PM jalu6, the creator of your group and not me?[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the confusion:whistle2:S Payment sent to Jalu6 @ noon today!

As soon as we get another person to fill it up, I'll just pick a time and you can send payment, and I'll buy it immediately.

bread's done
Back