What was the first CAGcast you've listened to?

Nebenator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Just thought I'd start a topic, since there isn't much going on in this forum section.

I was a lurker on CAG since the Summer of '08, and only joined in September. Over the next couple months, I went on the forums for only deals and contests.

This went on until December 24th. I was on vacation in the Florida Keys, but sick with strep throat. I was too exhausted to work, watch videos or browse threads. Now, I've tried listening to various podcasts, but none really stuck for me. When I logged on to CAG I saw that there was a new podcast released, CAGcast #144: Mushroom Clouded Minds, so I listened. The topics were interesting, there was a lot of funny dialogue, and I remember that Shipwreck was on this one, so that probably helped, too. I liked it, and over time I began to listen every week.

Now my question to the members of the CAG community is "What was the first CAGcast you've listened to from start to finish, and what did you previously do on CAG before you started listening?"

-Nebenator

Listen to the Giant Bombcast. It's like the CAGcast, but funnier, longer, and with more actual video game discussion.

Around #85 for me. Definately before #100.

I started listening early last summer so around episode 123/124. I have gone back and listened to a few older ones too eg episode 100, 68, 51 and so on.

I've been listening since about episode 75. I've tried to listen to other podcasts but, the CAGcast has this particular charm which the others don't :)

I joined in July of 08 for the contests forum. It wasn't until the fall of 09 that I started trading through CAG. I only started listening to the cagcast about 1 month ago (around episode 170) and I wish I started listening earlier!

[quote name='Doomed']Listen to the Giant Bombcast. It's like the CAGcast, but funnier, longer, and with more actual video game discussion.

Around #85 for me. Definately before #100.[/QUOTE]

Agree, I try to listen to the cagcast whenever i can but I never miss a GiantBomb podcast.

I started pretty late ... 95-110ish.
But i also miss quite a number of them since then too, sorry cheapy and wombat.

I think my first was somewhere between #10-15. I can't remember if they were numbered then or not I just remember listening and liking it. I somehow assumed it had been going on for a long time but when I went to catch up on past shows it was only 10-15 back.

144 or 145. After listening to a few I eventually downloaded and listened to all of them. Good stuff.

I dont know the number, but I remember the topic. Cheapy was interviewing one of his friends who used to own a video game store. The big story was regarding the release of "State of Emergency"; how his first (small) shipment sold out quick so he got a 2nd (large) shipment....then the reviews came out declaring the game as ass. Dude took a bath on that 2nd batch as he couldnt give them away.

I've been hooked ever since.

I started at the very beginning. I recently got my girlfriend listening -- she started with 170, and has since gone back to number 1 to get caught up :)

I first listened to CAGcast #134- the one where Cheapy explains the whole Xbox Pure controversy!!

I'm not sure, if i had to guess It was like episode 30 or something. I remember i was listening for ages before joining the site and joined after Cheapy and Wombat were guests on Podtoid.

I think it was episode #90, Bringing SASE Back. I wanted a CAG wristband and iirc I had to listen to get the info on it or something, I've been listening ever since.

Too long?

Around episode 17, can't get away without listening to the latest CAG the day it comes out. One of my favourite podcasts for sure

like 20 episodes back than i started to go through list listening to the older cag cast now im at about episode 100

Don't remember, but I believe it was maybe around 2 years ago, but I didn't really follow it after.

I might also do the same thing repete, but I doubt I will.

I remember it clearly because it was the first podcast i had ever listened to
Episode 131.
Although I was a subscriber to cheapyd's youtube channel after he made the DS stylus comparison video.

The first one I actually listened to was CAGCast #132, I wasn't instantly hooked, but I liked it enough to listen to the next one, then I got hooked. I listened to the CAG Foreplay podcasts first, actually and had no idea there was a CAGCast until a friend mentioned it. I listened to them both for a while and finally decided to join the forums in July '09.

I've been listening before I joined CAG. Episode 36 or 37... the one where they talked about Mosin dying. I distinctly remember because Wombat made a joke about his personal loss... his 360 dying.

My first was #172. Just a few months ago I started listening to game podcasts and I listen to way to many.

#185. My brother and I listen to a bit each day to and from school, and by the time we're done, a new one is out. We love the CAGcast!!!

Don't remember the first I heard but I started listening def within the first 5 or so episodes. It's the first podcast I had ever heard of.

I've really enjoy the cagcast and look forward to it every week.

Somewhere between 40-43. Definately remember Big Ass Chains for the first time, pretty sure I remember the Joystiq interview from 06 as well.

I first listened to 189 just for the hell on if and loved it. I've been listening to the older one ever since.

Elvis Costello (the Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes lyrics in the My Aim Is True Album. These (the Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes lyrics are performed by
21 Jun FANTASTIC SAVINGS! on AUTHENTIC 'GUESS' by Marciano items, Handbags, jewellry & T shirts. Liz4kidzwearswigz 88 videos. Subscribe
My current favourite would have to be the Red Ally Sandals as they are

2we have our Angel Handbag eyes geared towards the fall. It's a fashionista's favorite season; one can wear all the layers (kilts, jackets,
t Athletic shoes t Accommodative inserts t Custom shoes t Depth shoes . .acor/Downloads/2009-2010-Acor-Custom-Pedorthics-Catalog-E.pdf
2Urban shoes, made in Africa. Amid all the many charity-focused efforts to help the people of developing African nations, others strive to

babyshoe is the home of world famous NameDate baby shoes. Shop Baby Shoe. About Baby Shoe. Enter Email Address: Product Code: NAMESAKE TEDDY
1Round toe Flexible en Cheap ideeli-Official Site Shop Our Selection Of Huge Deals! Aerosoles Ankle Boots Round Toe pzilla is a Scripps Networks The World's Largest Site For Shoes Partner Sites: Bags Clothing
Are Vera Bradley microfiber handbags washable? Are Vera Bradley handbags

28 I just leave my shoes tied and slip them on, only re-tying them onceп»ї Add to. Added to queue How to tie your shoes in under 1 secondby
ShopWiki has 71 results for adidas boxing shoes, including Adidas Tygun II Boxing Shoes Adidas Boxing Boxing Boots Shoes Silver Size 6.5. Show More
Buy Shoes Online, Fashion Shoes Australia, Buy Womens Shoes Online, designer shoes, boots, ballet flats, shoes for the office, shoes for the weekend

Got too many miles on your running shoes? Eastbay has a shoe for you regardless of your running style or foot type. We carry an outstanding selection from
DOLCE & GABBANA Men Leather Sneaker Shoes #82. MSRP $879.98US. OUR PRICE $219.99US Armani | Boss | Cavalli | D&G | Gucci | Prada | Versace
Avia Aerobic Sneakers ~ Bloch Dance Shoes ~. Capezio Dance Sneakers - Ryka Crosstrainers - Ryka Walking Shoes - Ryka Aqua Shoes - Avia Crosstrainers

The first thing you should do is a home safety check. Do they have non-skid shoes? Tennis shoes are a good choice or rubber soled house slippers.
Men's and women's extra wide width shoes from running to dress and therapeutic 110) 10.5(3E), 111) 10.5(4E), 112) 10.5(5E), 112)10.5(5E), 113) 10.5(6E)
shop 310 7889 price comparison consumer reviews store ratings shopping comshop men s women s children s shoes insiderpricingnike jordans oakley puma adidas

bread's done
Back