Photo
- - - - -

What was the first CAGcast you've listened to?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:23 PM

The first one I actually listened to was CAGCast #132, I wasn't instantly hooked, but I liked it enough to listen to the next one, then I got hooked. I listened to the CAG Foreplay podcasts first, actually and had no idea there was a CAGCast until a friend mentioned it. I listened to them both for a while and finally decided to join the forums in July '09.

#32 Decepticreep

Decepticreep

Rule of Acquis. 16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:54 PM

I've been listening before I joined CAG. Episode 36 or 37... the one where they talked about Mosin dying. I distinctly remember because Wombat made a joke about his personal loss... his 360 dying.

#33 RchrdJ

RchrdJ

Gamingsurvival.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

My first was #172. Just a few months ago I started listening to game podcasts and I listen to way to many.

#34 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:29 PM

#185. My brother and I listen to a bit each day to and from school, and by the time we're done, a new one is out. We love the CAGcast!!!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#35 Blackshear

Blackshear

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:47 AM

Don't remember the first I heard but I started listening def within the first 5 or so episodes. It's the first podcast I had ever heard of.

I've really enjoy the cagcast and look forward to it every week.
Currently playing:
Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, GTA V, GoW: Ascension, Starbound Beta

#36 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Somewhere between 40-43. Definately remember Big Ass Chains for the first time, pretty sure I remember the Joystiq interview from 06 as well.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#37 just-joe

just-joe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:53 PM

I first listened to 189 just for the hell on if and loved it. I've been listening to the older one ever since.

fs.png

#38 ch3zyp00fs

ch3zyp00fs

CAGcast Groupie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:08 PM

Episode 1. They've come a long way since then. The only podcast I regularly listen to.
Use the Swagbucks Google Search Engine and Win Prizes with me! Click the banner and lets get points and FREE SWAG!

Posted Image

#39 4nik8tor

4nik8tor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:45 PM

yep. listened since the beginning.
I miss Wombat being the whipping boy.