Borderlands 39.96 at Wal-Mart [Canada Only]

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

#301 snuter

snuter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

We should start our own 'screwed by bestbuy late shipping preorders' group so we can all play at the same level cause everyone else will be super leveled up by the time we get it!

#302 KanoBlade

KanoBlade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:05 AM

Doesn't it take about 35 days for them to put rewardzone points into your account?

I'm still waiting for any status change on my order, so far still nothing. Been enjoying Ratchet, though.

I just emailed them and asked what's up. At least I think I emailed them, once I hit submit it just reloaded the page with all of the fields cleared out, no confirmation.

Wow, thanks for the estimate, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

my 360 copy is still OOS, hopefully you guys get your copies.

#303 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:42 AM

Awesome news, my order status page says In Stock, and the cancel button has disappeared. That should mean it'll ship tomorrow and I'll receive it Friday. Unless they're shipping from Vancouver or something...

#304 CrushEm

CrushEm

Stay Classy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:05 AM

That's awesome news indeed. Just checked my page. 'Out of Stock' *sigh* Tell me how good it is! lol

#305 KanoBlade

KanoBlade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:12 AM

Awesome news, my order status page says In Stock, and the cancel button has disappeared. That should mean it'll ship tomorrow and I'll receive it Friday. Unless they're shipping from Vancouver or something...

Congrats, hopefully they'll fill the 360 versions next :(

#306 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:04 AM

Thanks, good luck to you guys who are still having no luck, hope you get your copies soon!

Update: My Borderlands shipped this afternoon. The PS3 version is showing in stock on the product page.

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes, 29 October 2009 - 08:40 PM.

#307 constellation

constellation

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:26 PM

Still hasn't shipped for me. This is ridiculous.

#308 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

Received my copy today, it's GREAT. Worth the wait, keep holding on dudes. For the record, after playing this it would definitely be worth full price.

#309 KanoBlade

KanoBlade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:53 AM

Received my copy today, it's GREAT. Worth the wait, keep holding on dudes. For the record, after playing this it would definitely be worth full price.

Thanks, doesn't look like our copies will ship out this week, hopefully next week...

#310 supergrover99

supergrover99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:49 AM

You got yours today? I haven't received mine yet. When I looked at the shipping location via their tracking number it still says it's in vancouver.........well this is fantastic lol.

#311 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:22 AM

Yeah, they shipped mine from Mississauga on Thursday, so I received it Friday. Hope you get it Monday.

#312 CrushEm

CrushEm

Stay Classy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:15 AM

Not holding my breath for it to be shipped anytime soon but I suppose the good news is that is people are SLOWLY getting their $40 copies shipped out. Do they get like 5 copies into the warehouse at a time or something?

PS. Just as I was writing this i get the "out of stock" e-mail from bestbuy again. the irony is amazing.

Edited by CrushEm, 31 October 2009 - 09:55 AM.

#313 TripleQ

TripleQ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:25 PM

I've got a combined order for PS3 and 360 copies.. the PS3 copy is showing "In stock" for 3 days now, but nothing has shipped??

#314 cashinstinct

cashinstinct

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:42 PM

They have stock for people paying $69.99, but people paying $39.99 do not deserve to get it shipped, makes sense to me!

Seriously, hope you guys will get it soon. Personnally, my baglog is too high.

#315 cswloo

cswloo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

I got another one of those 'don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you' emails from Best Buy telling me they're doing what they can to get my product in stock and shipped. It's ridiculous that I'm going to have my Dragon Age pre-order picked up and still be waiting on Borderlands, when it released 2 weeks earlier!
Posted Image

#316 CrushEm

CrushEm

Stay Classy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:30 PM

They have stock for people paying $69.99, but people paying $39.99 do not deserve to get it shipped, makes sense to me!

Seriously, hope you guys will get it soon. Personnally, my baglog is too high.

because this is the internet and i can't tell which way you meant it, i'll ask before over-reacting. Are you being sarcastic when you say people paying $39.99 do not deserve to get it shipped?

#317 cashinstinct

cashinstinct

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:36 PM

Sarcasm. Bb would love 39.99 orders to be cancelled, pretty sure shipping is délayed on purpose

#318 Naked Snake Eyes

Naked Snake Eyes

What would Snake do?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 06:40 AM

It was probably coincidence, but I emailed them complaining about my order and they shipped it 2 days later. It might be worth shooting them an email to say whats up. I said it wasn't fair that they were seeming to sell new copies but hadn't filled pre-orders yet. Never got a response, but I did get my game.

#319 CrushEm

CrushEm

Stay Classy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:08 AM

Good idea, I just sent them a message from their site. If I don't hear anything in the next day or two. . next comes a not so happy phone call. Pre-ordering means guaranteeing yourself a copy for release date, not having to wait for 2+ weeks for it to arrive. Absolutely ridiculous. Like cashinstinct was saying, most likely a ploy to get people to cancel their pre-order $40 orders so they can turn around and sell the game for $30 more per order.

#320 doctor_payne13

doctor_payne13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:47 PM

My email from last week was mercilessly ignored.

#321 neo.dorsia

neo.dorsia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2009 - 05:40 PM

The exact same thing happened with my BB Arkham Asylum pre-order - it shipped around 3 weeks after the release date. As Best Buy was the online online store that allowed orders at $39.99 (FS was OOS) I didn't mind that much.

#322 supergrover99

supergrover99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:24 AM

Well I finally got my copy today. So there is hope!!! I hope a few more people start getting their orders soon.

#323 constellation

constellation

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:16 PM

Still haven't shipped for me. I'm tempted to actually cancel this as my interest in the game has really dropped at this point. It doesn't help that most of the people I wanted to play it with has already finished their SECOND playthrough. Unbelievable. Best Buy has also decided to ignore my e-mail I sent last week.

#324 sh10151

sh10151

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:06 PM

Still haven't shipped for me. I'm tempted to actually cancel this as my interest in the game has really dropped at this point. It doesn't help that most of the people I wanted to play it with has already finished their SECOND playthrough. Unbelievable. Best Buy has also decided to ignore my e-mail I sent last week.

In the same boat here... This really sucks.

#325 TripleQ

TripleQ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:41 PM

I got a response, sort of. I have 1 PS3 and 2 360 copies on order. They said their system automatically splits unfulfilled orders 30 days after they are placed.. so I'd have to wait until Nov 15 before the "In Stock" PS3 copy ships alone. Sigh. That's 5 days after MW2 releases.. so why would I need Borderlands then? :P

#326 Cthulhu8u

Cthulhu8u

That Innsmouth look

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:19 AM

I got a response, sort of. I have 1 PS3 and 2 360 copies on order. They said their system automatically splits unfulfilled orders 30 days after they are placed.. so I'd have to wait until Nov 15 before the "In Stock" PS3 copy ships alone. Sigh. That's 5 days after MW2 releases.. so why would I need Borderlands then? :P

If you're the type that can grind through games, you may be able to finish Borderlands in about 2-3 days easily. Since there's no online multiplayer besides co-op, it gives you a nice break from MW2.

Posted Image

#327 KanoBlade

KanoBlade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2009 - 01:09 AM

Looks like it's finally going to ship tomorrow...

Edited by KanoBlade, 05 November 2009 - 02:28 AM.

#328 constellation

constellation

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:31 AM

Cancel button disappeared... Guess it'll be here Monday ish?

#329 cswloo

cswloo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:49 PM

Mine's showing 'In Stock' now, and cancel button is gone too. Looks like it'll be shipping soon.
Posted Image