Photo
- - - - -

GameFly Deals 10/16: Wario Land: Shake It $15, Mushroom Men $10 and more!

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

Have we seens Wario Land at this price much? I'm tempted to get it but know I won't get around to playing it for a long time. By that time I might be able to get a better deal.

#62 DX

DX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:06 PM

Picked up Farcry 2 for $10. Wanted to use my 5 Gamefly Rewards before I cancel next week. Their turn around time is atrocious.

#63 zenintrude

zenintrude

habitual line stepper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:23 PM

Grabbed Shake It... seemed like a pretty good deal to me. Thanks for the update.

YOU'RE GOING TO A NIGHTMARE PROM!

my trade list... lots of games for most systems

#64 vherub

vherub

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

I keep meaning to get mushroom men, anyone played it?

#65 TheCutUp

TheCutUp

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

I keep meaning to get mushroom men, anyone played it?

From what I remember, it's just a normal platformer with a fun way to create weapons. Oh, and you play as a mushroom man. =P

#66 Kaoz

Kaoz

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:39 PM

Bit on Mushroom Men, thanks Cheapy. Hopefully it comes in better condition than my copy of Madworld did =P

#67 Xerxes

Xerxes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:56 PM

They have the same, exact standards. Whatever condition the game is in, they sell it to you, guaranteeing it will work. I have gotten games from them that had chips along the edge of the disc. I have gotten discs absolutely covered in scratches.

Yeah.... I'm just lucky. I've about 10 games from them and all of them had been in pristine condition. One did have like a cat hair on it but a simple blow and it was gravy.

Gamestop takes games without case and manuals. Then they put cheap adhesive price tags on the cover to which I had to buy orange to take off the crap.