PS3 Slim

EliotAndrews

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Hello all. I've missed out on the recent deals, including Toys R Us and SonyStyle (Original PS3), and I was wondering if anyone has found a PS3 Slim deal for around $250.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

i got in on the 80gb with free ds3 for 250, but it is still in the box. should i go ahead and open it, or do you guys think there will be a better deal withing 2-3 weeks?

[quote name='bizzy420']i got in on the 80gb with free ds3 for 250, but it is still in the box. should i go ahead and open it, or do you guys think there will be a better deal withing 2-3 weeks?[/QUOTE]
i would say return it and buy a slim. my phat died yesterday so i ordered a slim which is hopefully more reliable

I would keep, buy a 200-320gb HD for 50-60 bucks and enjoy.

Why do you want the slim when you have a new phat ps3?

new slim ps3 + ds3 is going to be 350+ so use that extra money on a game.

my 2 cents

[quote name='el swordo']i would say return it and buy a slim. my phat died yesterday so i ordered a slim which is hopefully more reliable[/QUOTE]

My 60GB died the other day too. I would advise you to try and fix it yourself first. I got a PS3 power supply from ebay for $22 shipped and that fixed mine.

Several websites are popping up offering the original model for $250. However, I'm still set on a Slim. There are just too many new features on there that I want.

Any good deals around?

I have bought a ps3 slim stand from gameyeeeha. and here i'd like to share something detailed information about ps3 slim stand with you.

In order to use the console vertically, you should have a vertical stand for it. As long as the PS3 Slime stands against a solid surface, you are free to keep it vertical.
The official PS3 Slim Stand is the all-new PlayStation 3 Slim's stand. It works by laying flat on whatever surface you deem fit, and then it holds your new gaming console upright. We get the impression that it'll do its job fairly well. Or, it's just the motivation you needed to craft one on your own and prove that you were indeed born with a few DIY genes.

:spam:I'll throw in a complementary plate of dick and bowl of nutz on the house[quote name='joyww']I have bought a ps3 slim stand from gameyeeeha. and here i'd like to share something detailed information about ps3 slim stand with you.

In order to use the console vertically, you should have a vertical stand for it. As long as the PS3 Slime stands against a solid surface, you are free to keep it vertical.
The official PS3 Slim Stand is the all-new PlayStation 3 Slim's stand. It works by laying flat on whatever surface you deem fit, and then it holds your new gaming console upright. We get the impression that it'll do its job fairly well. Or, it's just the motivation you needed to craft one on your own and prove that you were indeed born with a few DIY genes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='EliotAndrews']Hello all. I've missed out on the recent deals, including Toys R Us and SonyStyle (Original PS3), and I was wondering if anyone has found a PS3 Slim deal for around $250.

Thanks for any help you can provide![/QUOTE]

i have seen ps3 slim stand in gameyeeeah, and it is $6.49 per piece. if you are interested in it, you can go and have a look at the product. i hope the information will be helpful to you.

bread's done
Back