-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

Shuino

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
July redemption update:

General Redemption:

1. This redemption will only be in one wave. No member will be allowed to redeem PTZ for more than one product or item.

2. Only members who have earned at least 100 PTZ on Lockerz between July 1st and July 30th at 11:59 p.m. EDT will be eligible to enter PTZ Place. As with all redemptions, there is a limited inventory of products available, and Lockerz makes no promises or guarantees that eligibility to enter PTZ Place will result in you being able to successfully redeem PTZ or obtain a product.

3. Shipping PTZ are now included in the PTZ level of all physical items, but not digital items (PayPal etc.).

4. There will be no exchanges, returns, cancellations or PTZ refunds on redeemed products or items.

5. Using your browser's autofill tool or any other automated means to enter required information is NOT allowed (including Roboform) and will not work as we continue to introduce new anti–booting measures.

6. Your use of any bots, scripts, programs, or any method that involves the use of deception, false information, fraud, manipulation, avoidance, or cheating of any kind or your enabling others to do so (whether related to this redemption, qualifying for this redemption or any use whatsoever of the website) is strictly prohibited. Any such violation will result in disqualification from this redemption, order cancellation, and, any further penalties Lockerz deems appropriate, including loss of all or any portion of PTZ, and termination of membership.

7. In addition to complying with these Rules, terms, and conditions, all Lockerz Terms of Use and PTZ Rules apply to this redemption. Violation of any of these requirements, terms and conditions will result in disqualification from this redemption, order cancellation, and any further penalties.

8. Lockerz, in its sole discretion, will make any and all determinations regarding violations, penalties, and all other matters affecting this redemption.

Shipping:

1. Every package sent internationally will be labeled as a "gift." However, you are responsible for all duties, taxes, and other fees imposed by any government authority.

2. All addresses must be accurate and entered correctly. If the address you enter does not exist or is not entered correctly, Lockerz will cancel your order. Any orders Lockerz has shipped to you which you return for any reason will be cancelled and not sent to you an additional time.

For more redemption information — stay tuned:)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I'm hopeing to get madden 10 for any of the systems. I wonder when the prizes will be released, I thought i missed them but I guess not.

i haven't been able to log in for the last 3 days and their "tech" support is completely useless. if somebody gets me a copy of demon souls i'll paypal you $20.

took a few times to login at 6. numeous attempts to get to the electronics page and finally at 6:29 i got in...and all prizes are gone. Last time they posted prizes i thought i was getting one...filled out my address etc and it timed out submitting. I have no faith in lockerz but like everyone else its worth a shot to get free stuff...but aggrivating.

i got to odst filled out my address click on save and bam times out when i got to it again was fresh out

yeah, this was nuts, the only prize I actually got to see the "redeem" option for was that Hi-Low converter, and who wants that anyway...

that was a total waste of time. i went on at 5:45 EST and stayed on till the restocked at about 7:10 EST. and that refreshing rule it stupid. if you waited to refresh every 10 minutes...everything would be gone by then

Yeah, no luck for me either. Was hoping to get Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for the 360, but maybe that won't happen. Maybe I'll get lucky later.

Yeah, this site is getting to be such a pain. This is the 4th round of prizes I've missed out on, everything is out before I even see it being there.

this is how its going to be whenever they say they will restock. Its like throwing a piece of meat to a million starving dogs. I wish they weren't constantly out of prizes.

There's stuff there right now, Star Wars Clone Wars has (had?) been sitting unclaimed for a good 10-15 minutes now. I have seen plenty of people in the referral forums with stuff, so I guess they deliver on their goods.

I tried to get Halo ODST at first and it was sold out then I went to my back up plan for the Razer eXact gaming mouse pad (using a homemade one at the moment) and I got in! Yeah they are definitely going to be changing the way we redeem prizes..this was a very awkward experience and hopefully I get my mouse mat!

Perhaps they're really NOT restocking and "we've been had"... ?

[quote name='Redeema']There's stuff there right now, Star Wars Clone Wars has (had?) been sitting unclaimed for a good 10-15 minutes now. I have seen plenty of people in the referral forums with stuff, so I guess they deliver on their goods.[/QUOTE]

You send 100 items, a few of each to the people heavily promoting and proving its real (or plant them) and BAM... have them...

The thing is...

If the prizes aren't real then why would they have them at all?

Yeah, it draws people to the site.

But right now there is no reason to draw people to the site.

Lockerz doesn't have ads and doesn't ask for (much) personal information.

They don't get much out of the deal if they aren't in the process of setting up a legitimate process.

I think they just aren't prepared to handle that much traffic and can't afford to give away as many prizes as people have the points for.

It seems less malicious than is being suggested.

I don't see how they keep giving out prizes. The same people have to be getting prizes every time. Out of the 4 times I've tried to redeem prizes I have never once saw a redeem button. Everything is always out.

[quote name='Eldredpe']The thing is...

If the prizes aren't real then why would they have them at all?

Yeah, it draws people to the site.

But right now there is no reason to draw people to the site.

Lockerz doesn't have ads and doesn't ask for (much) personal information.

They don't get much out of the deal if they aren't in the process of setting up a legitimate process.

I think they just aren't prepared to handle that much traffic and can't afford to give away as many prizes as people have the points for.

It seems less malicious than is being suggested.[/QUOTE]

Well said, and that's been my exact line of thinking. The amount they must be spending on bandwidth alone is more than they could possibly afford if it was just some bad scam. I think there are prizes, there just aren't nearly enough to go around. Hence these feeding frenzies we all face. I just wish they wouldn't advertise when they're gonna restock. That way the people that check regularly will have a smooth process instead of the site crashing.

They restocked, but once I attempt to get to a game's page I see "fresh out" or get an error

....aaaand it looks like everything good was emptied out while I kept hitting error pages.

I don't see how anyone is getting prizes.... Someone has to be like DoS Lockerz and getting prizes before anyone else.

Yeah...

I think somebody or a few somebodies out there are being fucking douches.

Obviously there won't be enough prizes to go around...

But the site should be accessible, at least.

Whatever.

7 A.M., I suppose.

Not that that will go any better.

I'm out of Pittsburgh, PA and lockerz.com has not been up since 6:20ish PM. I can even ping the site without getting timed out.

Yeah there is.

Those people just aren't us.

There are some people getting lucky.

Or some people cheating others out of the prizes.

But somebody is getting them.

I think we need to give up the "Lockerz is a scam" stance.

It just doesn't make much sense.

There is no way anyone is getting any prizes right now. Doing a trace route to lockerz.com I time out before the last hop to there server. There is no way anyone is getting prizes period right now.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Yeah there is.

Those people just aren't us.

There are some people getting lucky.

Or some people cheating others out of the prizes.

But somebody is getting them.

I think we need to give up the "Lockerz is a scam" stance.

It just doesn't make much sense.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying its a scam cause I got my t-shirt and such but no one right now is getting prizes period. Their servers are down and have been for over 2 hours.

Then what's going on?

Are you suggesting that they're simulating a DoS or an inability to handle the bandwidth?

I just don't understand what people think is going on.

Either people aren't getting the prizes or they are.

And if they aren't, what does that achieve?

[quote name='Eldredpe']Then what's going on.

Are you suggesting that they're simulating a DoS or an inability to handle the bandwidth?

I just don't understand what people think is going on.

Either people aren't getting the prices or they are.

And if they aren't, what does that achieve?[/QUOTE]

What does it achieve when someone DoS's there servers and takes all the prizes? Since no one can get more then one prize worth 50 ptz a day people are going to DoS the server till tomorrow and redeem another prize. Which ends up with no one getting prizes beside the guy setting up the DoS attacks.

I want to make it clear that I'm pretty confused too, by the way.

I'm defending lockerz because I think if its on their end its simply because of an innocent inability to keep up with demand, in both prizes and bandwidth.

Either way... this is a mess.

[quote name='Shuino']What does it achieve when someone DoS's there servers and takes all the prizes? Since no one can get more then one prize worth 50 ptz a day people are going to DoS the server till tomorrow and redeem another prize. Which ends up with no one getting prizes beside the guy setting up the DoS attacks.[/QUOTE]

Good point.

I mean I really think the people who have already redeem a prize from any redeem period should not be able to get another prize until the beta period is over. They do so much database work as is, this really should not be a problem. Just make sure you never ship a prize to the same a address twice.

Last prize redeem was no where near as bad as this for bandwidth. That's why I think someone is DoS's the site.

bread's done
Back